..........

"You are nothing more than a toy that's meant to be fucked." He spat at her. She was tied up in chains and blood spilled from her head, causing it to run into her left eye. "You're pathetic and worthless. I don't know what I ever saw in you."

"Y-yes S-sir. I am a pathetic and worthless fuck toy." She responded in tears. Her wrists were aching and her head was throbbing. It was getting harder to breathe.

"Wake up!" Julian was being shaken awake by Emanuel. "Are you ok, Mommy?"

"I'm fine, Baby boy. Come lay with me." She said with a forced smile on her face. Emanuel knew she wasn't ok, but he didn't want to push her so he laid cuddled up in her arms with his thumb in his mouth. "Why are you home early?"

"I missed you, Mommy." He said and cuddled deeper into her chest. His lips found their way to her breast and he lightly sucked on it eliciting a moan from Julian. "I missed you so much, Mommy."

"I missed you to Baby Boy." She responded with her fingers running through his hair. They lay tangled up and fell asleep on the couch as they waited for the others.

!~!

Julian prepared a meal for the boys. As she did so four females in slutty outfits walked through the door. "I believe you have the wrong house." She growled out.

"No, we are looking for Emanuel, David, Timothy, and Elyjah. We're their girlfriends." The brunette in the short-fitted red dress said politely.

"What's your name?" Julian asked with a tight-lipped smile on her face.

"I'm Melinda, The girl in the black dress with jet black hair is Brittany. The girl in the light green dress is Kimberly, and that's Cecil in the mustard colored dress." She stated cheerfully. Julian was finding it really hard to be mad at these girls when they are so nice.

"Let me go get the boys for you. Please have a seat on the couch." She said. She walked to their adjoining offices and knocked on the door waiting for the signal to enter. "Your girlfriends await you, Sirs." She said in a monotone voice.

"What?" Elyjah asked confusedly. As far as he knew they don't have girlfriends.

"We don't have any girlfriends, Mommy." Emanuel said,confusion lacing his words.

"Well they seem to think they are." She said and left out the door and went to her room. The boys were confused until realization dawned on them.

"I knew we should have killed them." Timothy said.

They rushed downstairs and seen them on the couch. "Why would you lie and say you are our girlfriends, Sis?" David hissed to Melinda. She laughed and gently patted his cheek. "You are messing up our hard work with Julian."

"Well, we want her too." Brittany exclaimed and Timothy her brother glared at her.

"You can't have her because she's ours!" Emanuel yelled. "She's ours!" Julian came hiding out of the shadows as she saw that the conversation was getting heated. She could see Emanuel crying silently and the other's on the verge of tears.

"For the love of everything holy, What is going on here?" She asked in a firm voice.

"Mommy?" Emanuel called and ran up to her between hiccups. "Please don't leave us."

"I'm not going anywhere baby boy. What is all this ruckus?" She demanded once again as she rocked Emanuel in her arms to keep his tears at bay. "Actually, I don't want to hear it. Dinner's ready and I want everyone to be on there best behavior."

"Yes ma'am's" Were chorused throughout the large living room and they all filed into the dining room behind Julian and a sleeping Emanuel. Julian put down Emanuel and he immediately started whining again so as she made their plates she carried him in her arms, occasionally putting him down to carry the plates to the table.

"Go sit in your chair, baby." She told him and he complied. She looked at the other's, who were staring at their plates in shame. "You may eat now." They ate but she could see that they were on the verge of tears from her silent treatment and the scolding they received not to long ago. "David, how was your day?"

"It was good, Mistress." He said and smiled at the attention he was receiving. Julian doesn't like it when her boys are unhappy.

"How so?" She inquired and David, Timothy, and Elyjah told her about their day as Emanuel slept in her arms. The girls were unusually quiet and you could see them picking at their foods and frowning to themselves. "Are you girls alright?"

"Yes ma'am." Melinda said politely and went back to picking at her food. Melinda was sad because she and her four best friends will never be able to find a Mistress that will share them and when they saw Julian smile they knew they would do anything to make sure it stays on her face, but she doesn't want them. Melinda thinks with a sad smile on her face.

Why would anyone want them? Why would anyone want her? Sometimes she wish she could end it all. Sometimes she wished life wasn't unfair, but wishes are for small children who still believes in Santa and that they could change the world. You can't change the world, the world changes you. Melinda had tears pouring out of her eyes as she thought about her life. She quickly stood and excused herself to the bathroom and Brittany, Cecil, and Kimberly followed suite on the verge of tears as well.

They knew she would never accept them like the last person. They were pathetic and had nothing to offer her. Julian and the boys were concern as they saw the teary- eyes of their sisters rush off to the bathroom. "You boys stay here, i'm going to go check on the girls." She said and dashed to the bathroom leaving four worried-filled boys at the dining table.

"I knew we wouldn't be good enough, Brittany." Kimberly said as her head rested into her open palms. "We are pathetic trying to take our brother's woman. What kind of woman are we?"

"Sad, worthless, pathetic ones." Melinda responded and they nodded in agreement.

"My gods, she was beautiful. Her chocolate skin and jet black hair. I would worship her all day if she would allow me to do so." Cecil moaned out as she lay curled up in a ball on the floor.

"I would do anything for her and I barely know her." Brittany states and pull Kimberly into her embrace. "I can't believe how stupid we are." Julian's heart clenched at their words but her body blazed with anger at the way they were talking about themselves. She roughly swung open the door having enough of their pity party and glared.

"Living room, NOW!" She barked at them and they immediately obliged. "We have some important stuff to talk about boys and girls." She stated with a wicked smile and lightly tapped the baby blue box that was placed on her lap.

"Let's get started."