Epilogue

Julian knew she was dying and she was okay with that. Death came knocking at everyone's door and it just so happened that it was her door today. She worried about her pets. She wouldn't see them as she took her last breath. She was going to die in this warehouse alone. She lived alone for most of her left so it is only right  to die alone right. Marlon watched the small girl lay on the wooden table as her blood seeped into the bucket below her. She didn't make a sound as he tortured her. She laid there with a pained smile on her face as a single tear dropped out of her eye.

"You have any last words?" Marlon asked the quiet girl. He needed something, anything.

"Thank you." She said sincerely and her eyes closed and the smile on her face dropped as her breathing slowed to a stop. Marlon was confused at her words. Her body was relaxed and she looked as if she was sleeping. Dreaming of a peaceful place that didn't exist. She was dead and Marlon felt a hole burning in his chest.

"Fuck!" He screamed in the warehouse as his deep voice echoed back. He sobbed over her body and brushed her incredibly curly hair out of his face. Then he noticed the little oval ring on her back. He had one just like it. He hurried to his lab with a vile of her blood and ran a DNA test. His theory was right. That was his daughter. He killed his daughter. He pulled her to him and he cried. 

Marlon took the scalpel and cut deeply into his wrist as he held his daughter to his body. He was going to die with her and he couldn't be happier about it. He was going to be free. He was going to hell and he knew it, but that didn't stop the smile from coming on his face as he lost consciousness. "Finally." He murmured and then the world slipped. 

The world slipped and it cracked in half as Julian's pets came across her body. They sobbed. They screamed. They punched the walls. They made so much noise they were sure someone could hear them. Elyjah and Robin dropped to the floor. "Baby, you have to come back to me." Elyjah whispered and choked on his tears. Robin slid up to him and he sobbed on Julian's lifeless body.

"She'll wake up right, Daddy?" Robin asked as he looked at his Dom with pleading eyes. Elyjah ran his hand through Robins hair and shook his head. 

"She won't Baby. Your mommy won't wake up." Elyjah admitted and Robin cried harder. They were so lost and broken. They didn't know what to do without their Queen. They didn't know what to do without their goddess. 

She was their Salvation. She was their hope. 

She was their Black Rain and now she's gone...

                                 the end.