-18-

October 17 : Wednesday

I woke up to Namjoon walking into my dorm with his backpack. He didn't notice I was awake as he pulled clothes out of his bag and began to change. I smiled knowing that he had packed clothes last night before coming over with the intent of spending the night. When he was done dressing he turned around, his eyes meeting mine.

"Creep. Just watching me change." He said his voice still raspy from the morning. "It's okay I don't mind. I hope you enjoyed the show."

I laughed while stretching my limbs out and sitting up. I did enjoy the show, I enjoyed it quite a bit. He walked over to me leaning in for a kiss but I dodged his lips.

"Morning breath." I said as I ran to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and I could hear him laughing on the other side. While brushing my teeth I noticed his toothbrush resting on the counter, I smiled at my reflection, happy knowing he's still in my room right now. After I was finished in the bathroom I ran to Namjoon who was lying on my bed. I jumped onto the bed, straddling his waist while smiling down at him. He was wearing a tan hoodie that made his skin look beautifully golden, his hair was messy but that only made my heart flutter more. He's breathtaking and I don't think I'll ever get used to having him all to myself.

"Can I kiss you now?" His hands were resting on my thighs but moved to my lower back when I lowered to capture his lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync sending butterflies to my stomach. The kiss was slow but passionate, like we missed each other even though we spent the entire night together. The thought of sleeping next to him made me smile against his lips before he pulled away.

"What did you tell Kookie?" I asked as he sat up keeping me on his lap.

"I said I was coming over here." His hands slipped under my (his) hoodie and began drawing invisible circles on my back. "There is no reason to lie to him. I just said you needed me. Hoseok is picking him up."

"What did he say?" My arms were around his neck, my fingers in his hair. We were staring in each other's eyes and there is a strange feeling that lingers. I feel at home for the first time since I've left Washington.

"He said okay. He understands sometimes you need to speak english." He brought one hand to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear before bringing our lips together for a brief kiss. "We need to head to school soon. Get ready."

I groaned kissing him again before getting up and searching through my drawers for pants. After I found a pair of jeans I changed in the bathroom, where I also fixed my hair and washed my face. Makeup wasn't happening today, I was too exhausted from my panic attack last night. Walking out of the bathroom Namjoon was putting his shoes on and I followed suit. After he grabbed his bag and keys he looked over my outfit and smiled.

"You should wear my clothes more often baby." He pulled me in for a quick kiss before we left. Walking down the hallway with his arm around my shoulders made me feel invincible. He was like a superhero the way he was able to make me feel so safe and happy. I didn't mind keeping our relationship a secret because the moments that I'm savoring are the ones we've spent alone. If anything keeping our relationship a secret has eliminated this whole other obstacle, public school. It seems whenever you date someone in school everyone wants to become a part of the relationship, and everyone wants to know details. We didn't have to tell anyone anything, we got to keep everything to ourselves. We were selfishly infatuated with one another and I didn't mind it at all.

I couldn't help but stare at his profile while he drove us to school. I wasn't shy about it either. My legs were tucked beneath me while my bag rested mostly against the door rather the seat, and my eyes were glued to him. I couldn't handle his beauty. He had such a unique look to him, from his sleek, hooded eyes to his perfect, adorable nose and then his plump lips; I can't find a single flaw. Pulling my camera out of it's bag I snapped a few pictures of him. His lips tugged into a smile when he noticed what I was doing. He kept his eyes focused on the road but they flickered over to look at me periodically.