Chapter 3

17

Taeyong rolls out of bed and goes to his dingy kitchen to find himself something to eat to keep himself from passing out on stage, he settles for making himself a small bowl of  omurice and sits on his couch to eat. Once he finished eating he cleaned the dishes he used and replaced the bucket in the middle of the sitting room.

He went to change into a pair of black sweatpants and a dark grey v neck, he grabs his wallet and house key before he leaves to walk the hour long walk to the destination of the concert. He attempts a few stretches on the way and even jogs a bit every once and awhile.

Once he appeared at the stage he goes behind the curtains and is quickly pulled into the joyful arms of the one and only G-Dragon. "Hey Tae! I'm so glad you were able to dance with us" the older man says happily.

Taeyong chuckles tiredly "I'm glad too sunbae-nim" he returns the hug lightly before GD lets go, as soon as the elder does Taeyong gets swarmed by a stylist and her entourage of makeup artists who lead him to a changing room and throw his clothes at him. "You have 10 minutes!" They call to him before rushing off to prepare a station for him when he was done.

Once Taeyong was dressed he walked out of the room and he rolls his eyes at his sunbae who wolf whistles at him teasingly, he was wearing skin tight leather pants and a suit top without a shirt underneath.

He is guided to sit down at a makeup station and gets explanations from a backstage manager about his entrances as the makeup artists flit around him.

Finally his makeup and costuming were complete and he went out onstage with the other dancers and the members of Bigbang, he was chatting lightly with GD as they went out.

Taeyong puts on his mask and looks around at the other dancers as he takes his place, his jaw drops beneath the black fabric as he locks eyes with a familiar blue haired man across the formation from him. Taeyong had only seen them once from a distance but he recognized those steely grey eyes instantly. The man from the alley.

His mind goes into overdrive as he thinks about all of the reasons the probable murderer would be here at this very dance, this show.

Suddenly the music begins and he is forced to move and follow the steps of the dance to avoid colliding with the others.

Towards the middle of the dance Taeyong and Blue hair dance flanking GD with the other dancers standing to the sides, this was the most complicated part of the dance and Taeyong couldn't help but stare as blue hair executes it expertly by his side, neither boy took their eyes off of each other.

The dance ends and the directing manager praises the choreographers for thinking to place red headed Taeyong with the blue haired one creating a perfect color contrast to the purple haired GD.

The choreographers look confused but accept the praise nonetheless. Then something more than a little odd happens, GD looks to Taeyong and blue hair to congratulate them and when he looks into the cold grey eyes of blue hair his face turns nearly white and his eyes widen twice their normal size in shock.

Taeyong frowns and touches GD's shoulder to distract him, the older murmurs something shakily to blue hair before turning to Taeyong and smiling like nothing happened even though his face was still quite pale.

Taeyong has no chance to ask about it because they quickly had to leave the stage before the audience began to file into the hall.

~Lil time skip to after the concert~

"You owe us" a low threatening voice echoes razor sharp from behind the closed door of GD's changing room.

"I owe you nothing Ten, my father owed you and now he's dead, I have nothing to do with this" the higher pitched voice of GD rings out sounding a bit panicked and worried.

Taeyong listens to this with his hand hovering just over the handle of the door, he was going to check on GD after performance but now he wasn't sure of that idea.

"Your father's debt passed down to you, you will not get out of this until it is repaid" there was that voice again, the cold voice that sent a confused shiver down Taeyong's spine. He tentatively knocks on the door.

It falls silent and GD calls for him to come in, Taeyong tentatively enters the room and gasps silently as he sees blue hair sitting stiffly across from a panicked G-Dragon whose face was paler than it had been before the performance.

"B-Blue Hair" Taeyong stutters not quite believing his eyes as he watches the tense form of the ethereal man.

Ten smirks slightly and tilts his head "Have we met?"

"Y-You were outside m-my apartment last night" Taeyong stutters shivering slightly as he remembered the sticky blood all over the walls and ground.

Ten raises an eyebrow and GD blanches "I saw you through the window that night" Ten hums aiming to tease the taller a bit. "You looked quite like a puppy asleep the way you were"

Taeyong pales, the blue haired killer had seen him asleep that night, this was really bad. GD was trying to subtly get Taeyong to leave, so he wouldn't get caught up in this mess.

Ten notices this and smiles cruelly "So you are close with the puppy" he comments looking from GD to Taeyong.

The two freeze and GD shakes his head "I don't, he doesn't need to be here"

Ten chuckles coldly, remaining unconvinced "you are a horrible liar" he chuckles he looks over Taeyong and tilts up his chin approvingly and Taeyong resists the urge to cover himself with his arms.

"It seems we have our collateral" He chuckles.

"No, no no no no" GD panics, Taeyong was frozen in place by Blue hair's stormy eyes. "You can't take him, h-his mother is sick and he's taking care of her, you can't just leave her defenseless like that" GD lies quickly.

Ten laughs deeply once more "No he doesn't, his parents have both been dead since 2015, car crash if I am not mistaken"

Taeyong raises his chin as a small act of defiance "I'm not going anywhere with a stalker" he says keeping his voice carefully steady.

"It's a good think I'm not one then" Ten smirks.

"Ten please no" GD pleads quietly but Ten didn't even glance his direction.

"Then what are you?" Taeyong asks raising an eyebrow.

"I'm a mob boss if you must know" Ten chuckles dangerously standing and taking a few steps towards Taeyong and grabbing the taller's wrist.

Taeyong says the only thing he could with his mind so clouded with fear.

"You're too pretty to be a mob boss"