IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE FUTURE

Boss is now reaching its last few chapters and things are going to start getting intense, starting with this next chapter. If you have a sensitivity to angst, graphic language(descriptions), abuse, swear words, and other things along the same lines I want you (and others) to be careful to take care of yourselves, practice the utmost caution if you choose to continue, Boss is starting to get very heavy so please be kind to yourselves!

That being said thank you so much everyone for all of the support you've had for this project and for me, it's been over a year since I started and I'm so proud of where I've gotten to go with this story.

After Boss has been completed I'll be taking a break from writing/posting to focus on myself and my future, soon I plan to start sending in auditions to entertainment companies to hopefully become and idol trainee and I'll be spending a lot more time focusing on what I can do for myself and my future.

If desired I can do one last Q&A at the end of the book to answer questions about me, any questions you may still have about Boss and anything else you may still want to ask!

Thank you so much!!!! Please enjoy the rest of Boss!!<3

The new chapter will be out tomorrow!