Chapter 12

Wtf guys there are so many of you????TT Over 1k????? Maybe I'll do something special for y'all when this gets to being my top book? At the rate this is going it might just be possible TT Let me know what you might want, Q&A for the characters, Fanart/drawing, Special oneshot(You choose the topic), etc.

Anyway THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ILYSM MY KRAZIES

P.S. I fell asleep halfway through writing this chapter last night so that's why it's a lil late, oops<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/2
17

Taeyong's sightseeing was quickly cut short as one of the boys on the couch calls out to him "Hey! Taeyong isn't it?"

His coffee colored gaze snapped to the other male and he quickly recognizes Johnny, the one who had nearly killed him by trying to put him in that filthy room on his first day. Instead of responding he gives a curt nod.

Johnny smiles lightly "Come join us man, I'll introduce you to the others, I hope there are no hard feelings about the other day"

Ten speaks up with a threat underlying the tone in his voice "We still haven't had our conversation about that incident by the way Johnny"

Johnny gulps and nods nervously to his leader and beckons Taeyong to join them with slightly less enthusiasm than he had previously.

Taeyong turns to Ten and notices that the boss wasn't showing signs of going to join the group with him "it was your idea to drag me out of my room" he says quietly as he pulls his hand out of the sleeve of his large sweater and pinches at the fabric of the shirt around Ten's wrist and tugs him forward towards the couches. Ten sighs and follows along but not before tapping Titan's head to get her attention so he wouldn't have to deal with the crackhead lunatics on his teams alone.

She lets out a puff of air that was similar to Ten's sigh and follows the two.

Taeyong drags Ten over to the couches and sits him down beside him on one of the couches. Ten hides his amusement behind a smirk and leans over to whisper in Taeyong's ear. "A little demanding aren't we pet" he murmurs before turning his attention to the members who were watching their leader with confusion evident on their faces.

Lucas on the other hand was grinning deviously, Ten shot him a glare knowing exactly what the crazy boy was thinking, he shook his head slightly and Lucas simply changes his devious grin to an innocent smile before he tilted his head slightly back and to the side and scratched at the side of his neck with his pointer finger while retaining eye contact with Ten, obviously hinting at something before he turned his attention back to the board.

Ten sighs with frustration at the jab at the collar around His Prize's neck, he in no way regretted putting the collar around the neck of the other but he was definitely getting fed up with the suggestive jabs about the decision.

Taeyong looks uncomfortable beneath the scrutiny of the gang members and shifts a bit in his seat moving slightly away from Ten as he does so.

Ten notices this and snarls quietly "Would you dumb asses quit staring?" He huffs his voice steely.

Lucas has the audacity to giggle quietly which caused a couple of the other members to quietly add their voices to the sound of mirth before Ten glares at everyone individually and snaps his fingers twice as a signal to the members.

They all widen their eyes slightly and get up into two lines in age order, each line contained a similar amount of members, the first had 6 members and the second had 5.

Line one introduced themselves respectfully one at a time under Ten's direction their order was Johnny, who grinned while giving his introduction, he seemed to be the only one present who was older than Taeyong as far as he could tell. Then came Kun, who nearly toppled over as he bowed which sent the others snickering. Then came Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Lucas (Who winked), and finally Mark(Who smiled brightly).

"This group is Squad 1, or as they like to call themselves 'NCT U' " Ten introduces he leans in to Taeyong's ear and murmurs "I'm convinced the 'U' stands for uninteresting but they don't want to agree"

He stands back up straight and looks the others in the eyes seriously as Taeyong giggles. "They are the oldest among my top members, their techie is Winwin and their leader is Kun"

Kun bows slightly and Ten dismisses the group to sit back down casually on the couch after Taeyong gives himself a small introduction.

The same process continues with group two, the members being, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, and Chenle.

"This is Squad 2, they call themselves 'NCT Dream', for their 'young dreamy looks and actions' " Ten introduces dryly "I am their leader and their techie is Yuta."

After Taeyong had introduced himself and the others had sat down there was one young looking member left standing. "And this is our youngest and medic Jisung" Ten introduces, showing a small bit of favoritism to the young boy as the youngest gave Taeyong a sweet smile and wave before bowing a low bow of 90 degrees.

Taeyong urges the youngest to stand straight, insisting that the low bow was ridiculous before he kindly introduced himself.

"Now that you've been introduced to them, good luck" Ten sighs before he snaps his fingers once as a signal for the boys to be free to do as they pleased. Instantly the volume in the echo-y room quadrupled as the boys enthusiastically returned to their games.

"They all listen to you so well" Taeyong hums as he looks around the room at the joyous and innocent looking gang members.

Ten snorts "After we lost their original father figure, they decided to replace him with me. Which doesn't really mean they always listen but they are good people, besides I'm their leader they could get their butts worse than whooped if they cross the line with me"

Taeyong nods slowly "If it's okay for me to ask, who was their father figure?" he asks slowly not really wanting to intrude but curious nonetheless.

"He was one of my oldest friends, and poor Johnny's lover" Ten says quietly, his cold tone was ever present and strong but his volume had definitely decreased at the touchy topic.

"What was his name?" Taeyong asks softly looking sadly at Johnny who was laughing loudly with the others.

"Taeil"

"Lee Taeil?"