Part 6

London

Arnav "I'm not sure how am I supposed to face her. There's this restlessness." He sighed. "Fuck this is hard."

Karthik "Harder than I thought." He agreed as they were on their way to Raichand Mansion for a face off.

Arnav "Are u sure about this Karthik?"

Karthik "What on earth is wrong with you? This isn't the Arnav Singh Raizada I once heard of. You're scared. Fuck." He chuckled.

Arnav "I am."

Karthik "Had you been the old you, you would have directly landed on our roof top from a chopper." Arnav scoffed.

Karthik "Well, the person you're going to meet is worth being scared of so that's understandable." He gulped.

Arnav "Not helping." He looked at him dejected.

Karthik "I know. I know. Okay I'll just-"

Arnav "Keep quiet. Yeah that's for the best." They both resumed the rest of their journey silently.

~~~~~~

Singhania Mansion

When Karthik and Arnav walked inside, the dimly lit Mansion

Karthik "Hello? Anyone home? Jasmine?"

Arnav "I don't think there's anyone here."

A commotion was heard from the first floor. Both gazed towards the staircase breath taken by the person standing at the other end. Dressed in a royal blue jumpsuit stood Khushi. Her beige heels making their way down the stairs, her cold gaze not leaving Arnav's as she stared deep into his emotional eyes.

 Her beige heels making their way down the stairs, her cold gaze not leaving Arnav's as she stared deep into his emotional eyes

Khushi "Look who we have in here." She smirked. "My men." She chuckled. "In all their glory. Welcome." She addressed the duo whose tongues were tied. Reaching towards Karthik she engulfed him in a warm embrace freezing him on the spot.