Part 8

London
Singhania Mansion

Arnav was working on his laptop and talking to Aman at the same time.

Arnav "Yeah Aman. Tell Akash to not worry I'll look after the AR branch here. In fact I'll be visiting tomorrow."

Aman "Sir one more thing, ok it maybe personal but..."

Arnav "Go on Aman!"

Aman "Sir your Di, she's been asking me a lot about you. Perhaps you are not picking her calls?"

Arnav "Yeah I'm not. Tell her I'm okay. And she doesn't need to call me. I'm busy." Arnav cut the call hearing a knock on the door.
"Come in!"

Karthik "What's up?"

Arnav "Working." He sighed.

Karthik "Oh alright, Umm did you plan anything about how are you going to woo Khushi back?"

Arnav "What plan? We're not doing plans." He rolled his eyes.

Karthik "So what then? Firstly you're planning to stay at your own pent house. How are we going to make things right? Are you just gonna sit contented like that? What if you lose her?"

Arnav "I told you this before Karthik I'm not going to manipulate her back into this relationship."

Karnitk "Do you honestly know the difference between manipulating and courting? You don't even know how to woo your lady love and you are sitting here with your first wife and talking to the second one."

Arnav "Excuse me?"

Karthik "Listen to me very carefully, I'm very expert in this field. To win someone over you need to do three things"

Arnav "I'm no alien to this field. But this is Khushi we're talking about. Those three thighs will never work on her. Whatever they are."

Karthik "Oh come on. Attitude jealousy and emotional blackmailing are girls' weak points."

Arnav "Are you asking me to show attitude to Khushi?" He scoffed. "How many times I've told you she has taken enough of my attitude?"

Karthik "True that." He pinched his nose.

Karthik "Well, you'll have to befriend her. Make her comfortable around you. Take things smoothly I guess."

Arnav "Exactly, leave this to me. You're confusing me more."

Karthik "but that didn't mean I'll let you do this alone. I need to create sparks that have been, well, lost."

Arnav "Really? Sparks? Are you a Disney princess?"

Karthik "Your are so boring and unromantic."

Arnav "And you're unrealistic. Now let's go I've got to leave after dinner. I've got my luggage shifted to my apartment."

~~~~~~

Dinner Time