Part 11

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I would like to finally introduce you to our business partner Arnav Singh Raizada. ARD and Raichand industries have collaborated for the upcoming fall fiesta." Karthik announced.

"We're hoping to build an amazing label. I'm really looking forward to collaborate in the future projects with RI. I was impressed by the enthusiasm of the RI team yesterday." Arnav addressed the board.

"Let's raise a roast to ARD and RI." Khushi raised her glass of vine. "To new beginnings." Her gaze met Arnav's who had a small smile on his face.

"To new beginning."

~~~~~~~

"I'm really looking forward to this. This is not just beneficial for the company but it's a great opportunity to enter the Asian market." Khushi stated as they walked towards her office.

"Okay...." came a casual reply.

"Okay?" She turned towards Arnav who has slowed his steps as he stared at her from top to bottom. "Is this how you're suppose to react?" She crossed her arms seriously. "What Arnav?" She was annoyed.

"Nothing." He shrugged smiling. "You look absolutely gorgeous bossy pants." He bit his lips in amusement. "It's really hard for me to get into my business avatar."

"Arnav." Khushi rolled her eyes.

"It's not my fault Khushi." He said innocently. "I'm not used to seeing you like this." He pointed at her outfit.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" She crossed her arms

"You look drop dread gorgeous I can't take my eyes off you."

"Okay. Fine. I get it. I can understand." She breathed "You and I are involved in a weird romantic relationship I get that. It's hard to work with your partner. But for once think about so many people who will be working so hard for this project. It's not fair for them that they work day and night for this launch and we, well get distracted by each other." She huffed.

"Are you not even a little bit moved that I just openly complimented on how good you look today? It's not something I could do in the past." He was surprised.

"Much appreciated Arnav. But please don't change the topic."

"So what are you suggesting?" He walked towards her as he placed his hands on either sides of the wooden interiors caging her in between the wall and himself.

"Arnav." She gently placed both his hands down. "From now onwards, you and I are not going to work together on this project."

"Excuse me? Are you by any chance kicking me out of this project?"