Part 20

Santorini 
Greece

Arnav gazed intently through the expansive glass wall, fully alert despite the early night. The vibrant lights from the pools below reflected an array of mesmerizing colors on his face, casting shadows that danced with the rhythms of the bustling city beyond.

Turning his attention to the peaceful figure beside him, his wife, a subtle smile played on his lips. She lay sound asleep on his chest, adorned only by their symbolic nuptial chain. Beneath the comforting sheets, wearied from the day's events and their inaugural night together, they found solace.

A sense of contentment enveloped him, a rarity in recent years. However, his mind remained active, unable to unravel the mysterious restlessness that lingered within him. He couldn't decipher why.

Gently, he eased Khushi back onto her own pillow and tenderly covered her with the duvet before quietly sliding out of the bed. They found themselves in the enchanting embrace of Santorini, Greece, a thoughtful surprise planned by Karthik who, immediately after the wedding, had whisked them away to their honeymoon, ensuring they didn't immediately dive back into their work routines.

 They found themselves in the enchanting embrace of Santorini, Greece, a thoughtful surprise planned by Karthik who, immediately after the wedding, had whisked them away to their honeymoon, ensuring they didn't immediately dive back into their wor...

Stepping out of the bedroom, Arnav enjoyed the cold weather

Stepping out of the bedroom, Arnav enjoyed the cold weather. The moonlight delicately caressed the poolside, casting a gentle glow on the water below. As he stepped into the open, the city lights in the distance created a mesmerizing play of shadows on the cliffs and caldera.

A subtle breeze carried the scent of the sea, and the rhythmic sound of distant waves lulled him into the tranquility of the beautiful night. The starlit sky reflected in the pool, and for a moment, Arnav was entranced by the flawless beauty surrounding him in.

Inhaling the crisp night air, an unexpected restlessness enveloped Arnav. Pushing aside his thoughts, he dialed Aman, who promptly answered.

"The groom calling me on his first night? Missing me much?" Aman's elated voice echoed through the phone. Arnav remained silent, prompting concern from Aman.