Chapter 5||Exploring & Sleepover

(Y/n) POV:

   As we sat, talking about our childhoods and such, we decided to go grab some food. It was around lunch time, so their uncle had announced he was making tacos. As soon as they were done all of us sprinted down, so we could eat delicious tacos.

   While we ate, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up and didn't see anyone at the table staring at me, only their food. Even though no one was staring at me, the eerie feeling continued to lurk. I looked at all the windows around us and near the door, but I couldn't find whomever was staring. As confused as I was, I continued to eat my food like nothing happened.

   After we finished the tacos, Mabel decided it would be a good idea if we went into town so I could meet people. Of course I agreed but Dipstick wasn't as sure. But soon after he awkwardly declined to come, Mabel made so random excuse like for him to protect us, to which he agreed. 

   We decided to ride our bikes into town, because Mabel wanted to go the scenic route. As we peddled along a dirt road that connected the Mystery Shack with the rest of the town, all I could hear was the sound of our breathing and the bike tires along the road. I felt a little awkward as none of us were talking, almost like we were playing the quiet game. But something felt off. I could feel the same eyes looking at me from lunch, but they were farther away. As I looked around for the pair of eyes, I found a faint golden figure before my bike transferred from the dirt road to the pavement.

   As my bike transferred, I felt it begin to tip one way, to which I responded by trying making it go the other way. But I failed. I fell to the ground along my bike, and Mabel stopped when she heard my bike crash to the ground.

"(y/n) are you alright!?" She ran over to me and helped me up from my position on the ground. I looked around to where the figure was, but it wasn't there anymore. "How weird..." I mumbled under my breath. I looked at both Mable and Dipper, and they looked VERY concerned. "Guys I'm ok, just a couple of scratches. Now lets continue into town." I said with a smile, trying to show I was alright. I started to pick up my bike, and gestured for them to do the same.

Once we reached the town center, they took me to all basic attractions, some peoples houses, and places where I should NEVER go. Understandable how I can't go some places because of this person demon thing named Bill.

  "What if we watch a scary movie?" I asked Mable once we arrived back at the Shack. She looked at me and shook her head. "No... how about a romance!" I sighed. I wasn't in the mood for romance much, and none of the other options she gave me. "I'm pretty bored. I vote for horror movie." Dipper said looking up from the third journal he was reading. "Ughhh! Fine I guess we'll watch a scary movie..." She said dragging out the word movie.

I laid on the floor as the twins were on the small sofa. Mabel was using her brother for emotional support through the entire thing. When a jump scare came up she'd squeal and hide behind Dipper's shoulder. I just laughed at her, even though I was also scared. Once it was all over, we all went to bed. I slept with Mabel and Dipper slept in his own bed, but more like was reading than sleeping...

(Y/n)'s dream pov:

   As I walked through the woods nearby the Mystery Shack, I felt something calling to me. Not physically, but just the pull from their stare. I looked up from the path I was following, to see a guy in all yellow. 

   "Oh. Hello there..." I simply stated to the human sitting in a tree. He was pretty much dressed in yellow and black, not another color in sight. "Hello! And who do I have the pleasure of meeting today?" he said excited.

   I smiled at the guy and introduced myself with, "My name would happen to be (y/n). What would yours be exactly?" And when he told me his name, I freaked. "I'm Bill Cipher!" The last time I "saw" Bill was when he was possessing Dipper.

   The world seemed to stop. Even though he didn't look harmless, it was all in the powers he contained. So I did what most scared human being would do. I ran, and ran to try and find the Shack. Once I saw the building in sight, Bill teleported in front of me.

- gore warning for all you ;) -

   "HAHA! You can't get away from me that easily!" He said with a big smirk on his face. He said that while pulling out a knife from his jacket. He slowly dragged the blade along my cheek before grabbing my right arm and cutting along my inside wrist, all the way to my inside elbow.

   Once he got his satisfaction, he did the same with the other arm. Now I was dripping of blood on both arms, just from the cuts he made. "See you soon (y/n)" he said with another smirk, teleporting away, leaving me alone.

- it over bro - & back to ur normal pov:

   I quickly shot up from where I laid on Mabel's bed, some tears in my eyes and two running down my face. I quickly wiped them away, and when I did, I saw the blood on my arms.

   I quickly got up, trying to avoid hitting Mabel. I, of course, didn't know where most things were in the house, so I would have to wake someone up to help me. I decided to wake Dipper up because Mabel would probably just freak out. "Mabel? Oh, (y/n), what do you need." I looked at the time, 3:10 am. I bit my lip from shyness taking over me. "Can we go to the bathroom..?" I said looking down at my arms. His face turned a different shade of something I couldn't see in the darkness. "A-alright..." He replied.

   Once we got there, I saw his sorta messed up hair from sleeping, and he saw my arms bleeding. "Ah- I'm sorry to wake you up, but I sort of have a problem." I said sighing, looking down at the cuts. "There's so many! How'd you get them anyway?" He said his face in concern. And so I told him about my dream, while he tried to clean up the wounds.

|~|~|~|~|

1149 words

(A/n: Hello... from like a year later of abandoning this book. But hey IM TRYING TO PICK IT UP NOW! Please don't attack me, but yeah here we are. I'm sorta glad i stopped writing this book, because I feel like my writing is A LOT better. So I'm strung to trust myself with writing three books at once. so yeah! I hope none of you are mad... even though you probably are... but oh well!)

6-29-19

Updated 7/27/21 c;