Chapter 13||What?

(Y/n's) pov:

   "... So what in the hell just happened?"

   "I-I'm not sure." I rubbed my eyes and sighed. "How about we go back to your guys' place. Then I can think about what happened." Mabel looked at Dipper, before discussing something. I began to think about what had just happened. Did I really just see Bill? Or was it a hallucination from drowning. 

   "Okay." Mabel said loudly. I gave a slight nod, before she helped me up to the locker room. She went to our locker before handing me my shorts and tee shirt. I slid them on and sat down at the bench to wait for her to finish.  Once she handed me my things, we walked out to be greeted by Dipper. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head and followed him to their car.

   Upon arriving at the Mystery Shack, I had all my thoughts together. I most defiantly saw Bill under the water, because I heard my name and felt the stinging in my eyes. As soon as we got inside, I sat at the dinning table and put my face in my palms. I began mumbling to myself, "Why does he keep showing up? What's so interesting about me?" etc etc,,,

   "So... what happened? Start from when you dumped Mabel underwater." I lifted my head from my hands and sighed. I saw ford sitting down among us. Didn't realize he was here.. Anyway, I began remembering everything that happened and began saying, "Well once I dumped her underwater, she came back up and started to swim after me. I thought it might be easier to get away by going underwater."

   "Now, don't start thinking I'm crazy when I tell you the next part, but once I was underwater I heard someone calling my name. I was confused so I opened my eyes, and looked around. I found Bill soon enough floating around me."

   "He began talking to me, saying something along the lines of 'Nice seeing you here, how have you been?' and then following up with, 'Oh you can't talk cause you're lungs will fill with water!'. and then by the time I woke up, I was lying on the concrete by the pool you guys surrounding me."

   I bit my lip looking for their reactions. "What the-" Mabel was cut off by Dipper putting his hand over her mouth. "That's.. interesting. Why is Bill only after you? and his he doing this to anyone else?" Ford said, finger on his chin. He then got up and walked back into a hallway. Mabel got up and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I wonder if he's doing this just because we became friends." Once I was released from her grip, I let out a sigh. "Don't think that way. Maybe he just took interest in me??"

   Took interest in me? That slightly reminds me of the other night.. he apparently wanted me? I shook my head hoping it'd get rid of my wondering thoughts but with no luck, they didn't go. Then the topic of the other twins popped up in my head. Looking at the twins in front of me, was completely different than the "Gleeful twins". They're almost different people, but not exactly different.

   Scaring me half to death and jumping me out of my thoughts, a knock came from the Pines door. "Oh! That must be Candy and Grenda!" Mabel hopped out of her chair and rushed to the door. She opened the door and there stood two girls, one with black hair and one with brown in a ponytail. "Sorry, I forgot I had invited them over.." I stood up and smiled. "No, no.. It's fine! I should probably head out anyways." 

  "Who's this Mabel?" The one with black hair said, adjusting her round glasses. They all walked in and gathered around the table. "Oh, this is (Y/n)! She just moved here a couple days ago. And this is Candy and Grenda." Mabel said pointing to the two girls. So Candy is the one with glasses and the other is Grenda. "Well, it's very nice to meet you, but I should be going." I waved bye and headed straight to the door.

  As soon as I put my hand on the door nob, my other hand was grabbed by someone. I turned around and saw Dipper. Mabel and her friends must've went upstairs because they were not longer there. "Before you go, could we hang out?" He said letting go of my hand and adjusting his hat. I game him a small smile before saying, "of course. Where'd you want to go."

  We ended up going along a trail in the woods behind the Shack. I also ended up texting my mom letting her know I probably would be staying the night at the Pines house.. AGAIN. Dipper and I walked along the path as the sun was starting to set. "We're almost there. Also I brought flashlights if we'd have to walk in the dark." I gave him an "Okay" as I continued to follow him along the path.

  Once we stopped, I looked around at our surroundings. We were on top of a hill that looked over the town and the sunset. "Wow. It's amazing up here." I said as I sat down on the warm grass. Dipper then followed suit and sat with me. "Yeah, I found it when exploring a couple of years ago. It's my place to go when Mabel has friends over." 

   "Well thank you for sharing it with me." I looked at him and gave him a smile. He did the same just as a small breeze flew by. I noticed his hair start to move upwards and showed a small mark.. slightly like a birthmark. Like the one Mason showed off. I narrowed my eyes at his forehead as he became confused.

   I wanted to see if it was exactly like Masons mark. "Can you take off your hat?" Dipper still looked very confused but said, "sure?" He then did so, and I took my hand and moved his hair out of the way. "thought so." I mumbled quietly. I examined it for a little bit, but then realized that this was probably awkward to Dipper. I quickly removed my hand before saying, "Ah- oh uhh. I'm sorry; the wind just happened to move you're hair up and I saw it slightly. I think its really cool, but why do you hide it?"

   "My birthmark? I hide it because I used to be bullied because of it. And, thank you. For saying its cool." I gave him a smile and moved my hand back up, before asking, "Can I? sorry for not asking earlier.." he nodded slightly. I pushed his hair back up and traced the dots that marked out the little dipper.

   After that little moment, I now knew what I was wondering. Dipper and Mason both had the same birthmark. Dipper and I sat and watched the full sun set. As it started to get darker and darker by the minute, we decided to head back. He pulled out the flashlights and we headed back to the shack.

|~|~|~|~|

(1201 words)

(A/N: uhmmmm. hi.. again. 😀 ANYWAYYSSS uh I am alive, just had writers block. but thank you so fUCKING much for legit almost 3k reads??? whered yall come from. like BIT IM A MOTHEr. okayokay, so, gave yall progress with Dips! (which is my way of apologizing for being gone for legit 6 months) Let me know if you all are alright with me having a whole chapter be your "dreams" or if i should make the chapters longer! Also happy new year! my new year resolution is to WRITE MORE. Yep. thats it.)