Chapter 8|| Meeting... Them

(Y/n)'s POV:

   Once I arrived home, I walked through the door and said, "Hey, I'm home. I'll be in my room if you need me." And with that, I walked up the stairs into my room.

   As I reached my room, I quickly locked my door and went to my bathroom. I slowly removed the bandages around my arm, cursing at the burning pain. I went to the cabinet and got more bandages, and wrapped the healing wounds up. "I need a shower... how is this gonna work." I whispered to myself. I soon found out that all I needed to do was not get my arms wet. So I sat in the bath with warm soapy water, my arms dangling off the edge of the tub.

   I dressed in a light blue sweatshirt with black athletic shorts. I made sure my outfit covered my arms, hiding the bandages. Wouldn't want my family worrying, right? Eh. After my bath, I felt worn out, and decided to take a nap.

(teehee another dreamm :DD )

I opened my eyes to see a plain of nothingness. I felt the sudden urge to walk forward, and soon did so. As I walked through the black nothingness, it felt like I was reaching something. After a while of walking, I reached a white door.

   I decided to open the door, and it revealed something I would never forget. I saw Mabel and Dipper, but different. They wore a black undershirt with a blue shirt over top. Mabel had a skirt on while Dipper had black trousers, which was totally out of character for them. The two things that stood out to me the most was their turquoise eyes and their matching gems. They seemed... off.

   I took a step through the door, and watched as they started leaving the room. The room didn't look familiar to me, as I had been to most of the rooms in the Mystery Shack. "Hey wait." I said to them. The two mystery twins turned around at the same time, giving me chills. "What the hell are you doing back here?" The female asked me very straight forward.

   "I- uhh..." I stuttered unintentionally. She crossed her arms over her chest, and waited for an answer. I looked from both twins, realizing they had no clue who I was. "Chill. She probably just stumbled back here when looking for the entrance." Dipper said to her, "Follow me." He looked from his sister with a frown to me with a smile.

   "If you don't mind me asking, where am I exactly?" I asked 'Dipper' as he took me past 'Mabel'. He suddenly stopped in another room, and looked at me confused. "You've never heard of us? Hmm... did you just happen to just move into town?" I thought about what he was saying. First of all, where am I? Secondly, who the hell am I talking to if this isn't the Mabel and Dipper I know.

   "Um, yeah. Just moved in yesterday." I sort of lied. He nodded his head and continued to walk me out of... a tent ? "Welcome, to the Tent of Telepathy! I'm Mason Gleeful, and you just met my sister Mabel Gleeful." Gleeful... Their last name is Gleeful? "Oh, it's nice to meet you. My name is (y/n)"

   "Ah, its good timing you arrived now. Our show starts in a couple minutes, and I assume you don't have a ticket." He paused as I nodded, acting shameful. "Lucky for you, I happen to have one, just for you." He gave me a sly smile as he placed the ticket in my hand. "If you would excuse me, I have to get ready." And with that, he walked back into the tent.

   I walked to the front of the tent where the small line to get in was. I stood in line and waited till I reached the entrance. The guy collecting tickets gave me a weird smile, almost like he knew something I didn't. "H-here's my ticket, sir." I handed it to him and he gladly took it. I walked through and found most seats were taken. I needed to get back home. I quietly took a seat towards the back by an older man.

   The show finally started, and it revealed three people, A guy named Stanford Gleeful, and the twins. The show went on with the most basic tricks in the books, and with the slight glances of the guy beside me. I grew more and more uncomfortable as the show went on, realizing the guy was looking at specific parts of me. Before I knew it, the twins were asking for volunteers. They just so happened to pick me.

   I stood up as the guy beside me continued with his glances, and made my way up to the stage. I bit my lip as I stood beside Dipper and looked at all the people around. "For this one, I just need you," He referred to me as he explained the trick, "to step in the box." I nodded and walked calmly into the box.

   "Alright, now all I have to do is close the door." Mabel moved swiftly to the door and closed it slowly, so I stood in the dark. I wasn't scared of the dark, but in this particular moment, I just happened to be. I closed my eyes as I heard the twins chant something outside the box. 

   I soon felt the presence of the box disappear, and felt really dizzy. I opened one eye and caught sight of the small room I was in earlier. Something stood out to me in the corner, and I soon realized it was a person. He looked sort of like Bill, but blue. Before I could get a good look at him, I was transported back into the dark box. 

   "And now, if we open the box." I heard Mabel call to the audience as she slowly opened the door. "There she is!" She smiled to the audience as they clapped and Dipper held a hand out to me. I went to grab it, but slightly missed it and almost fell over. I laid my hand on my head and looked up to Dipper, who caught my fall. 

   "You alright?" I looked around at the room spinning and nodded a slight no. He smiled back to the audience and he lead me off stage to my seat with a bottle of water. "Stay here and drink some water. The shows almost over." he smiled before walking back up to the stage.

|~|~|~|~|

1094 words

(a/n: AHH. oh my fucking god, thank you for 1k reads! In this chapter I mostly focus on your dream about REVERSE FALLS. Also, I know in this au Dipper (aka Mason) is super unfeeling and enjoys the pain of others. But, in the main story (The Pines) Dipper develops small feelings for you once you talk more, which is sort of what I'm portraying in Dipper Gleeful, showing their connected to you, in many similar ways. Hopefully that's understandable, and also please stay safe during this virus outbreak. love you all <3 )