Chapter 9||Birthday Party

(Y/n)'s POV:

   "Stay here and drink some water. The shows almost over." That's all I heard before passing out.

-

   I jolted up in my bed with a slight sting in my arms. "What the hell did I just experience?" I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "Hm... 3 pm. I slept for a while." I got up from my bed, walked to my bathroom, and brushed my slightly messed up hair. Then I heard someone burst open my door and jump on my bed. "(Y/n) are you in here?"

   "Mhm. What do you need Amber?" I walked out to see her sitting on my bed wearing a white shirt with black leggings. "Do you remember what tomorrow is..." She pulled her hands behind her back and wiggled around excitedly. I pretended to think about what tomorrow could be. "Come on." she said quickly, slightly annoyed.

   "It's your birthday! I couldn't forget." I smiled while sitting beside her. That reminds me of what Mabel and I planned. "Speaking of which, what do you think you want for your birthday?" I watched as her face changed from excited to concentrated. "Hm... I asked mom for a pony, but she said that was too much work. So probably a new game or clothes." I smile and nodded. I think I know what to get her. Once Amber left my room I went down to tell my parents my plan. 

   "So... What do you think?" I asked them once I finished explaining everything. "Well, I think it's a great way to have a party. I'm glad you told us your idea."

   That night I texted Mabel mission hidden party is success. She replied with a thumbs up emoji and told me to come over as soon as possible tomorrow. I set my phone down and lay silently in my bed. I was super excited for Amber, her first birthday at our new hometown. I smiled and shut my eyes as I fell asleep quickly.

   I woke up from a blank dream. The first time in Gravity Falls with a night without a dream... Must've been because of my nap/very weird ass dream yesterday. I then realized I should be getting ready to go to the Mystery Shack to plan Amber's party. I quickly got out of bed, took a shower and blow dried my hair so it was straight. I quickly got dressed and left my house. (teehee outfit below, If you aren't comfy with it, adjust it till you do be feel comfy:D)

 (teehee outfit below, If you aren't comfy with it, adjust it till you do be feel comfy:D)

   Once I reached the Pines household/shack bullshit thing, I knocked on the door. "ah your finally here! And looking so adorable!!" Mabel answered the door with excitement. She swiftly pulled me into the household and to the shop part of their house. "Okay so what I was thinking was, if we put color changing lights everywhere!" And she kept going on and on about party decorations.

(Time skip bc i be lazy :( no judge me. especially my totally proper grammar)

   I texted my parents they could bring Amber to the Shack. All her new friends were here discussing where they'd hide when she'd walk in. My mom told me Amber was sad I wasn't around all day. I soon received a text saying that she was here. "Guys! Hiding spots. Once your all there, I'll turn the lights off." Mabel said not too loud and made her way to the light switch. I made my way close to the door, so when she walked through I could wish her a happy birthday.

   I heard the slight creak of the door. The lights flick on, and my eyes quickly adjust to the bright light. "SURPRISE!!" I walked out and saw Amber smiling brightly. "Happy birthday Amber! I hope you like your party." She ran to me and threw her arms around me. "You have to be the best big sister anyone could ask for."

   A few minutes after she arrived, the music was blasting and everyone was partying. I walked over to the punch table where Mabel was filling up her cup. "I think we can say this party is a success." I tell her. She takes a sip of the punch and smiles at me. "All my planned parties are successful." I laugh at her and playfully punch her arm, careful not to spill her drink.

   As the party went on, it soon came time for Amber to open her presents. My parents got her a gift card to her favorite clothing shop and all her friends gave her toys and games. I decided to go last. "I hope you like it." I said to her as she opened it up. The wrapped present revealed a new game, but the most important part was the bracelet. 

   "I got you something you might not exactly like, but something you would. I just thought we could share something that shows were sisters." I lifted up my right arm, revealing my matching one. The bracelets had black gems with white gems here and there. She got up and hugged me. "Thank you (Y/n). You made today just a little more special."

   I ended up hanging out with Mabel, Dipper, Wendy, and Soos in the Pines kitchen. I had a pounding headache from the kidzbop music blaring in the other room. I took a sip of my cola and looked down at my cards. "Uh... Wendy. Any fives?" She went to grab one of her cards but quickly put her arm down. "Nope. Go fish."

   "Ugh! What the heck do you even have?" Wendy just laughed in response. I looked around at everyone. "Didn't you like... just ask if she had a five though?" Mabel said thinking for a little. "No, she defiantly did!" Dipper said, laughing slightly afterwards. "Guys I think I'm gonna stop playing." I told them placing my card face down. 

   "What, scared your gonna loose?" Soos asked me while laughing. I laughed slightly at his question. "Slightly," I looked at Soos before continuing, "But, I just don't really feel good." The laughing between us goes away slowly. "Sure." Mabel says looking at me a certain way. I sigh softly before nodding my head no to her remark. "I'm gonna go lay down in the living room. Check on me every so often to make sure I didn't die, okay?"

|~|~|~|~|

1059 words

(a/n: um. so yay happy birthday me! I be turning an age today, May 2. Also little fun fact I can't spell <You totally didn't know that> and I spelt surprise like sup-rise. Like your saying sup rise. I'm weird. But anyway, Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And lets hope I didn't screw it up because i'm writing this around 3 am. so sorry for me being a crappy writer/person/hippo/something thing. k bye and one last thing. Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold bc its my mf day of birth. k bye. i love you. mwa!)

(edit from a day later, i made this may 1st. um yay its my birthday. i don't feel different. It sucks that for my birthday, i get to be quarantined :/ . But yea. enjoy this chapter i guess)