Chapter 6||More of Bill

(Y/n)'s POV:

   "Why does Bill even want to hurt you ? You've only been in the town for a couple of days. I mean.. it just makes no sense!" Dipper started saying while cleaning the cuts along my arms. I winced as he took a cotton ball dipped in iodine across the cuts. "I never even knew of a Bill before this..." I said holding back tears. Dipper than started to mumble to himself while cleaning the cuts. As soon as his mumbling reached a certain topic I couldn't hear, he stopped everything he was doing. He then moved as quick as possible to wrap the cuts into bandages. "I'll be right back." He said before exiting the bathroom.

   I moved off from where I was sitting on the counter, and looked into the dark hallway. The only type of light was the light coming from the bathroom I was in. I tried to look at where dipper went to, but couldn't see him. I turned my head to look the other direction, and saw the faint figure of someone. "D-dipper?" I quietly said to the figure. The figure moved closer to me, and I saw it was Bill wearing Dipper's hat.

   Once I saw who the figure was, I slammed the bathroom door and locked it. I quickly moved away from the door as soon as I heard Bill pound of the door. "(Y/n)" He said dragging out my name as he continued to pound on the door. "Open the door." He said dragging the sentence out again. Tears started to fall down my face from the fear that I was going to die tonight. "What do you want!" I yelled at him through the door.

   I fell onto my knees as the pounding just kept continuing. Bill was quick to respond to my question, "You-" before he was cut off. "(Y/n)? Open the door right now!" Dipper said pounding on the door just like Bill. I quietly crawled over to the door, unlocked it and opened it for Dipper to see me a scared, crying mess. He joined me on the floor and tried to comfort me with a hug.

   a couple of seconds later, a man a little taller than Stan walked through the doorway into the bathroom. "Dipper who's this? and why are you hugging her?" Dipper turned around and looked up at the man. "W-who are you?" I said trying to sound confident but stuttering in the process. Dipper just sighed at the man. "This is my other uncle, Ford. This is (Y/n), Mabel's friend." He said pointing to both of us when saying our name.

   Dipper explained to his other uncle how I was Mabel's friend and how Bill had cut me along my arms. I felt the man wouldn't believe Dipper, yet he seemed to know what Dipper was talking about. "And anyway, you never told me why you had the door locked and were crying." I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Could we talk about this in the morning?" Ford nodded his head in agreement. "I feel we should all get some rest."

   And with that said, we all went to bed. Well, except me. I kept thinking to what Bill had said, he wanted me. I sat up in the dark bedroom beside Mabel and looked over at Dipper. I could barely see him, but could tell he was facing toward the wall. I slid off the bed for the second time tonight and went to the door to get water. 

   "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" I heard Dipper whisper. I went over to his bed and crouched down. "I was getting some water." I simply said. I heard him yawn and grab something by his bed. "I have water, you can have some." I felt the plastic of the bottle go into my hands. I found the lid and started drinking the water. "Thank you. Do you mind if I sleep with you? I just feel like Bill will come back into my dream again." I heard him move around on the bed and pat right beside him. "Go ahead."

   I woke up to a loud sound and a flash of light. My eyes fluttered open, to only be scared of where I was. Then I realized right away I slept with Dipper last night. I looked out the small window the twins had in their bedroom and saw it was thunder storming. I turned around to look at the sleeping Dipper. 

   I moved some of the hair out of his eyes and looked at him sleeping. Though it may be creepy to do that, I was observing him. I never realized how soft his hair actually looked and the small bags under his eyes. I tilted my head at him to try and see some of his other features, but just to be scared by him waking up. So I quickly turned around and pretended to sleep, hoping he'd not know I was observing him.

Dipper's POV:

   I woke up to see the back of (Y/n)'s head. I think she pulled her hair up into a bun so her hair wouldn't get in my way, how nice of her to do that. I slid out of my bed and tried not to wake her up, due to how reckless her night was. I grabbed a shirt and some shorts and went to the bathroom to change.

   I walked down the stairs to the bathroom with my head down, watching where I walked. Once I walked into the bathroom, I saw something carved in the floor. I dropped my clothes on the counter and got a closer look. It was a small carving of Bill in his triangle form  right by the counter. I wonder why its there..

   Once I was dressed, I went back to the bedroom to see (Y/n) still sleeping. I was surprised she didn't wake up to the thunder and lighting earlier. I walked down the the kitchen to see Mabel, Ford, Stan, and Soos sitting eating cereal. Mabel just looked at me suspiciously, and I just guess she did that due to (y/n) and I sleeping in the same bed. "Is she still sleeping?" Ford asked. I quickly nodded and sat down to eat breakfast.

|~|~|~|~|~|

1070 words

I don't have anything to say except this was made on my computer, and I gave you some progress wit chu and dips ;)