Lets go!

Amys POV

*Text to Leo*

Amy: Good morning Leo :) In the whole of 2 years I never knew you had feelings for me I just thought you was calling me princess,baby girl etc because of all the hate I was getting this is really quite sudden you just telling me you have feelings for me but the truth is I like you to! I love you x :)

Leo: I'm so glad you have feelings for me that is a weight of my shoulders :) I really wanted to tell you in person but I was to excited! But I am going to tell you in person look out your window beautiful x

Amy:ok...

Leondre can be so weird sometimes why would he want me to look out my window knowing him it will be some crazy prank! Anyway I did what he told me and I couldn't believe my eyes! There was rose petals scattered into a shape of a love heart and in the middle it was Leo with a box of chocolates and teddy bear! 'Leo you shouldn't have thank you so much' I shouted out the window. 'I would do anything for my princess!' He shouted back 'One minute I will be right down'

He was Amazing I can't believe what he did for me! I ran down the stairs and ran straight into the front yard. I ran at Leo and put my arms around his neck. 'I love you Leo' Leo picked me up of the floor and hugged me tight. 'I love you to Amy'

Leo's POV

'I love you to Amy' I said. She was so beautiful and I'm so happy that I could be calling her mine anytime soon. When she ran at me I couldn't help but smile she looked so beautiful! I have just hugged an angel...

Amy's POV

'Leo come up stairs and come and help me pack for tonight I don't even know what to bring' I said. 'Ok anything for you' He replied. I grabbed a quick breakfast bar and walked upstairs. Leo grabbed my hand and ran up. 'No time to waste he said whilst giggling' 'your a muppet Leo'

We walked into my room and sat on my bed. 'This bed is well comfy' said Leo. 'Leo your crazy' I said whilst laughing. 'I'm serious though I could lie in this bed all day but we need to pack not lie down' said Leo whilst grinning. First I got out all my clothes and then bits and bobs I needed extra. 'Is that enough things Leo?' 'Yeah that will be fine'. I sat back on my bed and sighed. 'Whats up princess?' 'Nothing just a bit tired thanks for everything before.' 'No problem I would do anything for you Amy' 'And I would do anything for you' I said back. 'Then how about this' said Leo. At that moment Leo went in for a kiss and so did I. It wasn't just a peck it was a long kiss lasting around 45 seconds In the end we both pulled away and smiled. 'I guess we are more than friends then' said Leo as we laughed.

'Shall we leave then' asked Leo. 'yeah i've got everything so lets go' We walked downstairs and got in Leo's car.

(A/N sorry it was a short chapter 💗)