Drama

Harvey's POV (wasn't expecting that was you!)

We walked in the retro diner and got a table for two as Victoria ended up going back home after the movie, Charlotte was wearing Black Denim shorts,A Jack Daniels t-shirt and a black bandana. She had her hair tied up retro style and a small amount of make up. She looked beautiful. We walked over at sat at are table followed by us ordering are meal. 'Yes I would like A cheese burger and salad please' asked Charlotte. 'And what would you like to drink?' Asked the waitress. 'Strawberry Milkshake please' She said.'Okay it will be ready soon' She smiled. 'So Charlotte we have been talking for a while now and I was wondering If I could ask you a question? Will you be my girlfriend? I asked with a smirk. 'Yes!' She said excitedly. I stood up as did she and we gave each other a hug. 'I'm sure I will be really happy with you' I smiled. 'Bad girls do it better' She smirked. You could put Charlotte into the Genre of being a bad girl. She was bad at school, bad at home and always caused trouble with her friends. 'I wasn't expecting you to ask me that' She smiled. 'Well I guess this is our first date' I said.

Amys POV

I woke up sweating and panicking from a night mare about the boy pushing me over. I sat up breathing heavily and wiping the sweat of my forehead. 'babe whats wrong?' Said Leo sitting up in a panic. I started crying and sweating even more at the thought of the boy coming back. 'I had a ni ni nightmare' I said staring at the wall. 'Amy are you okay? Your worrying me' I said. 'It was the the bo boy he's gonna ge get me' I said. My words wasn't coming out so many thoughts was going through my head about the boy. 'What boy?' Asked Leo putting his hands on my shoulders. 'The boy from today' 'who pushed me and told me to watch my back' I said. 'I won't let him hurt you,you will be fine lets get some sleep' Leo smiled. We lay back down and I rested my head on his chest staring at the ceiling in fear.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

'Amy someones on the phone for you!' Shouted Leondre. I took the phone out his hands and sat on the sofa.

Amy-Hello?

-Hello is this Miss.Suzanne?

Amy- Yes who's speaking?

-My name is Phil Donnelly and I am Iggy Azalea's Manager. I was wondering if you would like to come for an interview?

Amy-Wow,Whats the interview for?

-Iggy would like you to be her support act for the 2014 world tour!

Amy-Of course yes!

-Okay then we can meet on Monday,23rd October at the Apollo?

Amy-Yes I will be there thank you!

*put phone down*

Omg I can't believe it I might be touring with Iggy Azalea! She has to be one of my favourite singers I love her so much! I can't believe this.

'Who was on the phone princess? Asked Leo walking in from the kitchen. I ran over and hugged him excitedly. 'You will never guess who!' I smiled. 'Who?' He laughed. 'Iggy Azaleas manager I might be touring with her!' I smiled. 'No way! I told you your singing videos would get you somewhere!' he smiled.

(A/N well thats a lot of drama! Whats your favourite?)