Should I go back?

As I walked up the street it seemed like everybody had turned into murders. Why would Leo just leave me here? he said he loved me. 'Amy!' A familiar voice shouted. It was Charlie. He ran up to me and give me a hug, 'Amy what are you doing here?your freezing!' He asked 'Me and Leo had an argument and I had no where to go' I cried. 'Why would Leo just leave you!?' Charlie asked. 'I don't know' I cried. 'Come on give me a hug' said Charlie stretching his arms out. 'To think me and leo were friends' he mumbled. 'What? Are you still friends with him?' I asked in concern. 'I don't know any more why would he leave you? Look at you your freezing Come on lets go back to my house' he smiled.

Leo's POV

'Why did I leave her? She has no where to go. Where is she?' I murmured to my self. I picked my phone up and decided to ring Charlie.

Leo-Hey
Charlie-Hey
Leo-Have you seen Amy?
Charlie-Yeah, do you want to know where?
Leo-Where
Charlie-On the street covered in mud and shivering! Why would you do that to her Leo?
Leo- Oh my god no! Put her on the phone please I'm begging you!
Charlie-Why should I?
Leo-because I love her...
Charlie- Fine i'm not giving you long though...
Leo-Thank you Charlie.
Amy-Hello
Leo-Oh my god I'm so sorry please let me make it up too you! I love you so much and I can't stand it without you.
Amy-It was my fault! I shouldn't of done those things at your school. You don't need me anyway you have hundreds of girls after you!
Leo- Amy...You don't understand how much I love you. I love all of my bambinos but with you its different. You was here before I had bambinos you helped me through all the bullying and everything. I need you here with me. Come back over to mine please...
Charlie- All right times up.

Charlie put the phone down even before Amy had time to speak. I need her here with me I miss her so much. Charlotte needs her also...

Amy's POV

'Hey Amy, what was Leo saying to you' Charlie asked whilst getting the hot chocolate out the cupboard. 'He wanted me to go over there and was apologising to me' I said looking down at my feet. 'Do you want to go back?' Charlie asked. 'I don't know...I love him but what if he does this again?' I said. 'Then he will have to deal with me!' he smirked. 'Go and take a shower and i'll get you some clean clothes' he smiled. I got un-dressed and got in the shower. I was thinking a lot about what happened with me and Leo and I realised that I should go back. I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me. *knock knock* 'Hey Amy can I come in to give you your clothes?' Asked Charlie. 'Yeah' I replied. He come in and handed me the clothes. 'Wow, you just look as beautiful natural than with make up!' He smiled. 'Thank you' I smiled back as my cheeks went a light shade of pink. He walked out and I put on the other sized jumper and leggings he gave me. I tied my hair up and walked out the bathroom to Charlie. 'Do you mind dropping me of at Leo's?' I asked. 'yeah sure have you got everything?' He asked. 'Yea' I replied. We walked out the door and drove to Leo's.

(A/N its a bit short but its my birthday! I didn't update because I was in paris but hope you enjoyed this part x 💕