Shopping

Leos POV

The first shop we walked in was forever 21 soon as we got in there Amy ran over to a Black and white polka dot dress. 'Leo look how nice this is!' She said excitedly. I grabbed a basket for her and she carried on going around the shop buying all different items of clothing and accessories. This was only the first shop and she had nearly spent over £75. 'I love that shop so much it's one of my favourites!'. 'Are you happy with the stuff you got from there?' I asked. 'Yeah I love that dress do you want to go to Hollister now? Or?'. 'Yeah lets go in Hollister' I said. I put my arm around her waist and we slowly walked towards Hollister it was so dark but the scent in there was amazing.

'Amy look at these shorts!' I said as I hurried to them. I checked the price tag and soon changed my mind about buying them. 'How much?' Said Amy as she turned around from looking at the Hollister sprays. '£35' I said As I walked over to her.'The prices in here are shocking' she said as she placed the sprays down and walked towards the exit. 'Where do you want to go next babe?' I asked. 'Shall we go River island? I can get some bikinis and swimming stuff for tomorrow.' 'Yeah sure. Do they do men clothes?' 'Of course' she said whilst laughing. We walked into River island and walked over to the women's clothes. 'I'm just going to look at the swimming trunks princess i'll be back in a minute.' I said. I walked over to the trunks and started to look through. 'Hey are you Leondre?' 'yeah princess' I could tell she was a bambino she had a bars and melody T shirt on and looked very excited to see me. 'I am a huge fan I love you so much could you sign my t-shirt' She said whilst shaking. I signed her t shirt and she come in for a hug I hugged her back and told her thanks for supporting me. 'Wheres Amy' She asked looking around. 'She is just buying some clothes over there' I smiled whilst looking at her. 'Could I meet her Please Leo' 'Yeah sure princess go ahead' She thanked me and gave me a tight hug I could feel the emotions running through her arms as she was excited to meet me. She walked over to her and I could her little bits of there conversation. I picked a pair of Blue swimming shorts up which had white around the bottom and black string. I walked over to Amy and the fan as they was deep in conversation. 'Hey I didn't catch your name?' I asked the Fan. 'My name is Niamh' she said whilst smiling. We took a photo and she left us to carry on shopping. 'have you choose a bikini babe?' 'Yeah do you like it?' She said whilst showing me. It was red bottoms and top with white polka dots which had a silk feeling. 'I love it' I said laughing. We picked some more bits up and walked to the counter.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Amy's POV

We arrived home with bags full in our hands we spent around £200 on clothes but it was worth it. 'Thank you for taking me out Leo' I said thankfully. 'No problem anything for you' He said whilst kissing me on the head. He opened the door and he carried most of my bags upstairs 'thank you they were really heavy!' I said. 'Do you want me to help you to unpack?' Leo said whilst looking at me. 'yes please' I said I was so tired. I went over to put some music on and I decided to put flights on by Jack and Jack. I started to unpack my things and sung along to flights.

🎶 And it's flights to La, Trips to Paris they could talk but we couldn't care less girl Whoa, Let you shop in New york, Drink in London its all the same but we couldn't care less girl.🎶 'Nice singing' Leo said whilst smiling. I laughed at the thought of having nice singing. 'Me and singing don't match' I said whilst smiling. I folded the last of my clothes and put them in the drawers. 'I'm just going checking on Harvey and Charlotte' I said. I knocked on the door to see Harvey teaching Charlotte how to play the guitar it was so cute. 'Hey Amy I was just learning Charlotte how to play the guitar' he smiled. 'Aww, at least shes learning something' I smiled. I shut the door and walked down stairs. Leondre,Joey and Charlie was all sat down there. They wasn't playing Call of duty anymore thank god! They was watching The purge. I snuggled up next to Leo and watched the film with them. 'What would you do if the purge was real?' Asked Joey. 'I would raid shops I wouldn't want to kill anybody. Or would I?' Charlie said whilst laughing. 'I would go and get everything from Hollister I'm not paying £35 for a pair of shorts!' Smiled Leo. 'What would you do Amy?' Asked Charlie. 'Hide under the bed' I said whilst giggling. Leondre looked at me funny. 'What?' I said. 'If you could do anything you would hide under the bed?' He then burst out laughing. He was nearly in tears. Charlotte and Harvey made there way downstairs and joined us on the chairs. 'Shall we eat out tonight?' Asked Joey. 'Yeah Pizza hut!' I said excitedly. 'I'm going getting ready then' Said Leo as he sat up of the chair. I followed him up and sat on his bed. 'Help me choose what to wear Amy' He said whilst looking through his wardrobe. 'Well you should wear these t-shirt, these jeans, and these shoes. I said whilst placing them on the bed. It was a floral top which said San Francisco with the number 75 underneath. Black Jeans and Gold adidas shoes. He put them on whilst I choose my clothes. I choose a Floral top with a tight black skirt I put them on and placed my Brown sandals on. I put my hair in a braid and put some eyeliner and lipgloss on. 'You look stunning babe' said Leo whilst looking at me. 'Thank you you don't look to bad yourself' I smiled. We walked down stairs and waited till everyone was ready and headed of to Pizza hut.