School

*beep beep beep beep* 'ugh Leo turn the alarm of' I said forcing my eyes open. He over and turned the alarm of on the bedside cabinet. 'Morning beautiful' he said in a raspy voice. 'Morning Leo' I said tiredly. 'Whats the time?' He asked. 'Seven' I said. 'We better get up we have an hour' He said sitting up slowly. His hair was messy and his eyes was forcing them self closed.'have you seen your hair leo?' I laughed. 'You munchkin!' he laughed. 'Whats that supposed to mean?' I giggled. He bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips. 'Lets get ready for this revel day then!' He laughed. I got up out the bed and walked to wear my clothes were. 'Leo help me choose' I said. he got out the bed and walked behind me giving me a hug from behind. 'thats cute' he said pointing at the white top 'i'll wear that' I said taking it of the hanger. It was a white,bustier top which had frilly lace around the top of it. I slipped on my t shirt and some high waisted shorts. I straightened my hair and applied some foundation,blusher,eye shadow,mascara and a red shade of lipstick then put slipped on my black vans.

Leo's POV

I put on a blain white tee and layered it over with my jacket I received from Ellen. I put on some black baggy jeans and my gold adidas trainers. I put on my silver cross necklace and gelled up my hair. After I was satisfied with my hair I hair sprayed it and shut my wardrobe.
'You look stunning' I said walking over to Amy. 'Not so bad yourself' She smiled. 'lets get some breakfast' I said grabbing her hand taking her down stairs. 'Morning Victoria' Amy smiled giving her a hug. 'Morning Amy,sleep well?' My mum asked releasing the hug. 'Yes thanks,you?' She replied. 'Yes thanks, you look beautiful!' She smiled. Amy's cheeks went a light shade of pink as she got embarrassed when people complimented her. I took an apple and threw one to amy. 'Do you want to start walking school then?' I asked. 'Yeah come on then'.

Amy's POV

I began to eat my apple as we walked to Leondre's school.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

We opened the main entrance door and walked into school. We walked past all the lockers hand in hand as everyone stared. 'Hey Leo' A girl shouted from the right. 'Who's that' whispered some girl. We carried on walking and sat in the cafeteria. We walked to a table which had 3 boys and 2 girls at it. We sat down next on the available seats next to them. 'Amy this is Carlo,Ollie,Ryan,Chloe and Laura' he said pointing to them as they said it. 'Chloe and Laura are twins your not seeing double' he laughed. 'Amy do you want to introduce yourself' Leo smiled. I was pretty shy with new people but whats to be scared of they look like caring people. 'Hi my names Amy and I am Leo's girlfriend' I smiled. 'WOAH,Leo you actually managed to get a girl' Said Carlo. The table laughed including me and Leo. 'So Amy are you knew here?' Asked Chloe. 'Um...I'm not actually supposed to be here I'm just sneaking in' I laughed. 'Why though, what about your school?' Asked Laura. 'It was my mum' I replied. I was dreading having to tell the story again especially to people I have just met. 'What happened' Asked Laura. Here goes nothing. 'She was abusive to my sister.' I said looking down at my shoes. I could see Leo staring at me from the corner in deep concern. 'I'm sorry to here that' Said Laura. 'What about your dad?' Asked Ollie. 'Amy you don't ha-' said Leo. 'He passed some time ago' I said sadly. 'Are you okay' asked Chloe. 'I'm fine yeah' I smiled. 'Amy shall will get heading to lesson? The bells gonna go soon' asked Leo. 'Yeah, what do we have?' I asked.'Science' He said. By the time we finished the bell went so we walked up to lesson.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

'Today we are learning the different effects that-' the teacher was going on with her self. 'Hey Amy have you got any gum?' Asked Leo. 'No' I said. 'So Leo how much is the suns mass?' Asked the teacher glaring at Leo. 'Umm...' leo said thinking about the answer. 'Exactly,you wasn't listening you was speaking to... Who are you?' The teacher asked. 'I'm Amy' She took the seating plan of her desk and scanned through it. 'I don't have an Amy on here' she said looking at me. 'You must be blind miss' I said cheekily. The whole class started to laugh. 'Amy get out the class now!' She shouted throwing the seating plan down. I stood up of my seat and began to walk out the class but I had never been to this school lets cause trouble. 'Anyway miss, what in the hell are you wearing you look ancient!' I laughed and once again the class started laughing. 'GET OUT NOW!' She Shouted at the top of her lungs. I walked out the room Leo running after me. He shut the door behind him and grabbed my shoulders. 'What the hell was that!' He shouted. 'What do you mean?' I asked. 'I have to stay in this school I can't get in trouble!' He shouted. 'Your the one who spoke to me first!' I shouted back. 'Did you not listen to the things you said to Miss.Cambell! Its makes me look bad!' he shouted. 'Leo, what would you care! You don't even care about me!' Oh know what did I just say of course he cares about me! He rescued me from my mum and supported me through everything. 'I DON't CARE ABOUT YOU YOUR SAYING I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! DON'T SAY NO MORE!' Leo screamed. With that he walked of punching the last locker causing a small hole. I couldn't believe what I just did why did I say that I am a complete idiot!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I cuddled my self up on the bench still un comfy. It was pitch black out side around 10:00pm. I was sleeping on a park bench I had no where else to go after what happened with Leo. The tears were streaming down my face. I still had my small top and leggings on so I was shivering as the coldness bit through me. I sat my self up realising I wouldn't be able to get to sleep. I had no money or phone and rarely knew where I was. I couldn't just sit here. I would freeze to death! I got up and began to walk the streets. The streets was deserted with very little people. The shops was closed and the roads were dull. As I was walking a group of boys was approaching on there bikes scared by what they was going to do I crossed on to the other side of the road. 'Hey gorgeous' shouted one of the boys riding to me on one of there bikes. 'Sorry i'm taken' I said trying to ignore them. The boy put his arm around me. 'Who's your boyfriend then' one of the other boys said. 'None of your business, and get your arm of me freak! I shouted pushing his arm away. He pushed me back forcefully on to the concrete and spat next to me. 'Watch your back!' He said followed by riding of on his bike. Could this day get any worse... I pushed my self up and carried on walking. I was shocked none of the boys even came to look for me.

(A/N this may be the last I post before I go on holiday for my birthday x hope you enjoyed it.💕 What do you think will happen next?'