I'm sorry...

Amy's POV

'Are we all going in one car?' Asked Joey
'Yeah who's car shall we take' said Leo
'We will take mine' said Joey
'Okay' said Leo
He took my hand and we walked to Joeys car. Joey got in the drivers seat, Charlie in the passenger seat. Then on the row behind Harvey and Charlotte sat with her bag on the 3rd seat so me and Leo had to sit on the row behind. Thank god it was a seven seater. Joey started the car up and we began to make our way to pizza hut. 'I've had fun today Leo thank you for everything you have been doing' I smiled. 'Thank you Leo for giving me somewhere to stay it's real kind' Said Charlotte with a slight grin. 'Thank you Leo for making me meet an amazing girl called Charlotte' Harvey said followed by giving Charlotte a kiss on the cheek. 'Aw, It's alright I wouldn't want you both getting hurt or anything' Leo said to me and Charlotte. 'And harvey your lucky you found Charlotte other wise you would be forever alone' Leo laughed following everyone else's laughter. 'I have thousands of girls screaming my name actually' Smiled Harvey. 'Me and Leondre have more' Said Charlie whilst looking at Harvey. 'Yeah we have 426k followers on Instagram' Said Leo with a smirk. 'Well ok I guess you beat me' Laughed Harvey. 'That was Budapest by George Ezra next we have Magic with rude' Said the radio announcer. 'I love this song!' Said Charlie whilst turning it up.

🎶 Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit got in my car and raced like a jet all the way to you Knocked on your with heart in my hand to ask you a question 'Cause I know you that you're an old -fashioned man,yeah,
Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life say yes,say yes 'cause I need to know You say I'll never have get your blessing 'til the day I die tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'no'
Why you gotta be so rude?Don't you know I'm human too?Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway
Marry that girl Marry her anyway Marry that yeah,no matter what you say. marry that girl and we'll be a family why you gotta be so rude
I hate to do this,you leave no choice Can't live without her love me or hate me we will be boys standing at that altar or we will run away to another galaxy,you know you know she's in love with me she will go anywhere I go. Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes,say yes, 'Cause I need to know. You say i'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die. Tough luck,my friend, cause the answer is still 'no'
Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know i'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway?
Marry that girl marry her anyway marry that girl no matter what you say marry that girl and we'll be a family why you gotta be so rude rude
Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes,say yes cause I need to know. You say,i'll never get your blessing 'till the day I die tough luck,my friend, but no still means no! 🎶

The song carried on and we was all singing along. Around 3 songs later we pulled up in the pizza hut car park. Leo opened the door and we climbed out he put his arm around my shoulder and we followed the others inside. We got in and waited for service to take us to a table we sat down at the table and started looking at the menu. 'I'm just gonna get a pepperoni pizza. I probably won't eat it all but...' I said whilst looking up and down the menu. 'Or shall we get a half and half?' Said Leo 'yeah because I won't eat a full one' I said. The waitress come and we ordered our drinks and food. We got given our drinks and had to wait for a meal. 'So Charlotte what is the reason mum hit you for?' I asked her. 'I didn't do what she told me to' She said. 'Was she drunk?' I asked. 'No she just hit me' she said. 'Well we are going to get back on our feet and start fresh' I smiled. Our dinner come and we began to eat. 'I'm just going to the toilet to freshen up' said Charlotte.

Charlottes POV

I wanted to get away from the table a bit the conversation was awkward about mum because Joey,Leo,charlie and Harvey was there. I walked to the bathroom and added some more mascara and lipgloss. I brushed the bottom of my hair getting the tangles out and tied the laces on my shoes. I walked out the toilet and walked back down to the table. Leondre had a drink stain down his t-shirt and he was shouting at someone. Amy was stood up putting her jacket on she had tears down her face and she ran outside. I chased after her and caught her up. 'Amy? Whats wrong? Please tell me' I asked I was so worried. 'It was Leo' she said whilst crying even more. Amy was a very sensitive person and the smallest things could get to her. 'What did he say?' I asked. 'When you said I am going to freshen up... Leo said Amy are you going to freshen up your looking a bit rough!' She said whilst sobbing. 'So basically he called ugly' I said. I couldn't believe Leo would say something like that. We walked down the street finding our way back to Leos.(A/N in this story Amy is really sensitive thats why that small thing got to her!)

Leo's POV

What an idiot I am I didn't mean to say it like that! It came out the wrong way I meant rough because she was speaking about her mum hitting her sister so I thought she was upset. I would never hurt Amy like that she is my princess. But what about if she doesn't let me explain? She might never forgive me... She is really sensitive. I don't even know where she is she has no where to go. I am such an ass! 'I'm just going to find Amy' I said to the rest of the boys. I walked outside and I couldn't find her anywhere! I took my phone out my pocket and went on my contacts I rung Amy and there was no answer so I sent her a text.
Leo:Hey Amy,I'm sorry about what I said...I didn't mean to say it like that can I just explain to you?
I sent the text and around 30-45 seconds later there was a reply.
Amy: I don't need you to explain I know what you said you said that I looked rough!
I knew she would think I meant it like that why did I even say I hate myself.
Leo:Let me explain please princess
Amy: why should I?
Leo:Because I love you
Amy:Meet at yours?
Leo:I'll pick you up :)
Amy: no i'll meet at yours
Leo:are you sure?
Amy:Yes just leave me alone
Leo:I'm sorry
Amy: K
Amy must be really angry at me. I told the rest of the guys I was going to see Amy but they all stayed and finished there pizzas. I got in the car and drove back to my house. Amy was sat at the door with mascara down her face. 'Amy I didn't mean to!' I said. I ran over to her and tried to hug her but she pushed me away. 'Amy please...' I said. 'Let me in and i'll speak to you!' Amy shouted. I opened the door and we went in. Charlotte sat on the sofa whilst me and Amy went into my room. 'So are you going to let me explain?' I looked at her. We sat on the bed and I began to speak. 'Amy, I didn't mean that you looked rough as in ugly or anything I meant because you was speaking about your mum and I meant rough as it was hard to speak about it so you was upset and feeling rough. I didn't mean your ugly! Your the most beautiful girl in the world' I said whilst looking at her. 'Leo did you not realise how much you upset me!' She said angrily. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that' I said. 'I'm sorry to I took it the wrong way and I'm sure you thing i'm an idiot' Amy said whilst looking at her self. 'I don't think your an idiot' I said As I hugged her tight. We then relaxed down stairs a few hours watching movies and messing around until it turned 10:00pm.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
'Shall we go up to bed its 10 and we have a fun day tomorrow' Said Amy as her head was resting on my shoulder. 'Yeah I'm getting tired' I said. We walked upstairs and got into bed. 'Night Leo' 'Night Amy' I gave her a kiss and we went to sleep.