Chapter 21

Leo's POV

'So who are you then?' Amy asked me. It broke my heart hearing that knowing that she forget me tears filled in my eyes. 'Why are you crying?' She asked. 'Because you forget me' I said crying. 'My memory will come back but who are you?' She asked once again. 'Well,I'm your boyfriend I am out of the duo bars and melody' I smiled. Just then the nurse walked in followed by Charlotte,Harvey,Joey and Victoria. Charlotte had chocolates a teddy and an envelope in her hand and Victoria had some flowers and another teddy in her hand. 'Amy?' Said Charlotte crying. She walked up to Amy and sat on the empty side of the bed beside her. 'Charlotte?' Amy smiled. Charlotte bent down for a hug and held her tight. 'You remember me' Charlotte laughed. 'Why doesn't she remember me?' I asked the nurse. 'I don't know she may only remember certain people for the time being but, maybe this will help. She walked over to Amy and stabbed a needle into her right arm. 'Ouch' Amy squealed as the needle dug into her skin. She placed a cotton bud over the scratch and it absorbed the drop of blood that fell. 'Hopefully this will help you feel a bit less queasy' the nurse smiled. 'Thank you' Amy smiled holding the cotton bud on her arm. The nurse walked out and Victoria walked up to Amy. 'Hey Amy how you feeling?' Victoria smiled handing Amy the flowers. 'Alright thank you' Amy responded. 'If your wondering I'm Leondre's mum' she smiled.
〰〰2 days later〰〰

Amy had gotten full recovery of her memory now and was feeling less queasy. 'Your set to go home now Amy' Smiled the nurse handing her some documents. 'What are these for?' Amy asked. 'Just for when you need to come back for your stitches out and a check up' The nurse said. She walked out and gave us some space to pack up our bags. We packed them up and before we knew it we was ready to leave the hospital.We walked out and praised the nurses for there help and how kind and helpful they were. We walked to the main entrance and got into Amy's car but this time I was driving back home. I started the engine up and Amy's favourite song was playing. 'Stay high' how much she loved that song. She began to sing along. 'How can you even like this song its the same lyrics over and over again!' I laughed. 'Because its Amazing!' She said pushing my shoulder. Yesterday I managed to find out about who did this to Amy as they got caught on cctv. Courtney and Shanyce got 7 years in prison and Summer got 12 years in prison. I guess you have to be careful in who you trust.

(A/N guys there is one more chapter after this :( I will start a new story though)