Where am I?

Continue listening:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGvmrJ5rjM (Breathe me- Sia)

Leo's POV

I wonder what time Amy will be back from the interview? I thought to my self. I hope she tours with Iggy she really deserves this chance. She has worked to hard on her singing and guitar and she can't let it slip now. I sat there thinking about many different thoughts just hoping she would get this chance. until the phone rang. '

-Hello is this Leondre Devries

-Yes who's speaking?

-This is Mr.Jones from Port Talbot Hospital

-Uh...whats happened?

-Your girlfriend Amy got attacked and has many injuries including serious bleeding.

-What? No

-I'm sorry

-I'm on my way

I can't believe this. She must of been in so much fear the tears started streaming down my face. I got in my car straight away and drove as fast as possible to the hospital. I needed her... She needed me I would have nothing to live for without her. The tears was falling heavily and I was still rushing. I reached the hospital and ran as fast as my legs could take me inside the Main entrance. 'Sir are you okay?' Asked The reception. 'Where is the girl who just got rushed in Amy suzanne?!' I asked breathing heavily. '2nd floor room 37' She responded. 'Thank you' I said before running up the 2 flights of stairs to the 2nd floor. I ran into room 37 where several nurses was stood around her. 'Sorry sir you can't be in her at the moment' Said one of the nurses pushing me out. 'Shes my girlfriend I have to see her!' I shouted. 'You can come in in the next hour' She said. 'Will she be alright?' I cried. 'Hopefully' The nurse said.

〰〰1 hour and 20 minutes later〰〰

I was sat in the room with her there was no nurses just me and her. Her eyes were shut tight and she had an oxygen mask placed over her mouth and noes. Thankfully her heart beat was normal and she had stitches over the stab wombs in her legs. I got some more information about her but not how it happened. She had scratches on her head and a wound on the side of her hip. I held her hand but she was still motionless. Until suddenly, Her eyes started to flutter. 'Babe?' I asked her. Her eyes started up to the ceiling but was still weak. 'Where am I?' She asked me. 'Your in the hospital?' I smiled. 'Why?' She asked, 'you got attacked brutally' I said. I pressed the nurse button and she came quickly. 'Oh your awake how are you?' The nurse smiled. 'I can't remember anything?' Amy said. 'Your memory will come back after time.