Sleepover Part 2

I didn't really know anyone on Leo's street I don't want them to get a bad impression of me! Oh well screw it teenagers are here to have fun. I walked up to the house across the street as everyone else crept behind . 'Go,go,go knock on' whispered Jordi. I knocked on and no one awnsered... I knocked on the door about 50 times and eventually someone come. 'What the hell do you want it's 9:47' It was an elderly man. I kind of felt tight because he might of struggled to get to the door or something but anyway I asked the man 'have you seen my unicorn?' He slammed the door in my face and everyone started laughing it was so funny! 'On to the next!'

It was quite a big house and had an Audi TT on the drive. 'Thats my dream car Could picture us riding in that car Amy' said Leo. 'Well maybe if the person who owns this house isn't a physco I might live to ride one' I said whilst laughing. 'Your laugh is so cute' said Andy I gave him a weird look and said thanks. 'OI,Andy I don't know if you know but Amy is mine so leave her alone' I smiled at Leo and he gave me a wink.

After all the flirting I knocked on the door and the worst person in the world answered it! It was the biggest bitch from school. Ella Dike. 'Amy,what are you doing here? Looking for friends?!'

'Actually I have loads with me'

'Oh, you still hang around with your imaginary friends'

'Actually there real! Wheres your friends then!'

'Gone to get snacks we are having a sleepover tonight! I wonder what your doing tonight? Nothing thats right.

'Actually she is doing something' said Leo

'Are you Leo out of bars and melody I love you so much! Omg I can't believe its you marry me!'

'Actually i'm taken'

'What who are you dating?'

'Amy'

'What shes the ugliest girl on the planet!'

At this moment everyone come from hiding around the corner!

'OMG its Charlie,harvey and overload I love you so much! Said Ella excitedly

'Yeah thats right its us your not a fan because are fans don't bully!' said Joey

'Amy,how do you know all these!'

'No time to explain me,my boyfriend LEO! And my friends have a sleepover so laters Bitch!'

We walked of and went back into the house.

'That was so funny she just got owned!' Said Summer whilst giggling

'I hate her so much no one speaks to you like that Amy' said Leo

'Leo I'm fine don't worry'

He gave me a kiss and we sat down on the sofa.

Leo's POV

I can't believe Amy didn't slap that girl she is so mean no one speaks to Amy like that and gets away with it! I have to do something to get that girl back at least Amy is okay and is not bothered by her.

'Shall we watch a film on Netflix' asked Ryan

'Yeah Horror!' Said Ollie

When they said Horror Amy looked a bit scared I knew she didn't like horror films. I walked over and sat by her. 'Amy it will be ok I'll stay here with you' Ryan put insidious 2 on and Amy snuggled in to me and lay her head on my chest. We put the blanket over us and snuggled up close.

'have you seen insidious 1 its so scary! This one is supposed to be worse though because the ghost like slaps the baby!'said Courtney

'i'm even more scared now' Amy said to me as she put the blanket over her head. Everyone screamed as the ghost popped up and screamed! Amy squeezed my arm tight as she got scared.

'Amy that hurts' I said whilst laughing. She squeezed tighter to wind me up. 'You to are so cute together' said Shanyce. Amy looked at me and smiled she was so beautiful. By the time the film was finished Amy was asleep and so was everyone else.I lifted her up and carried her upstairs and put her in my bed I moved her hair from her face and put the blanket on her. I laid next to her and drifted of to sleep.

(A/N sorry its a bit short 😁)