Mystery Relic

FYI: All of my stories are written in the 3rd person even in a character's point of view.

Knockout's POV

*Flashback*
     "I don't believe this." He heard his partner complain.
     "What's not to believe?" He countered.
     "Don't even start that you know exactly what I'm talking about." His partner responded.
     "Breakdown, you know Megatron trusts us to retrieve his relic. You should be glad he finally dragged us out of that lab." Knockout finally got through to him.
     "I know your probably right." Even though he heard it coming, it still satisfied him to hear Breakdown say he was correct. Again.
"Autobots." Breakdown suddenly hissed.
"And just in time." Knockout responded as he yanked the relic out of its pod. He wasn't sure what it was or what it could do but that wasn't important right now. He listened to the voices just outside the cave.
"It sounds like Bulkhead and the scout." He told Breakdown which made him smile slightly. It sounded like Bulkhead was warning Bumblebee about Optimus finding out about them leaving their base. And the scout beeped, calmly reassuring him about how the prime wouldn't find out. He couldn't help but wonder why they weren't supposed to leave their base but he wished they had obeyed. Oh well, this was going to be fun.
"I'll take the relic, and you take Bulkhead." He said slyly. Breakdown smiled more and changed his servo into his hammer. And with that he ran out of the cave, transformed, and drove off with the scout running after him, wait running?! Oh this was going to be more fun than he thought.
*End Flashback*

     It turns out Bumblebee had temporarily lost his t-cog to MECH but that wasn't what he was thinking about. He missed his partner. Breakdown would have no doubt been quietly helping me with what ever I needed, but instead I have to listen to Statscream's pacing and grumbling about Shockwave. Again!
"Starscream will you please stop pacing! Its not making these test results come any faster." He tried.
"Is their anything you can do to speed things up a bit?!" Starscream countered as he stopped pacing. Someone's edgy today.
"Finally." He mumbled. At least something came up about the mystery chemical that Soundwave brought back. Apparently the chemical had been in a relic pod and it was on the list of Iacon relics that were decoded but it just seemed a little weird. The tablet he was holding buzzed as the results popped up on the screen. But his excitement was short lived when he read it.
Ingredients: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Purpose: Unknown
"Starscream don't touch that!"
"Oh just let me look!" Starscream replied as he peered down the now open container of bright green liquid.
"That is a dangerous and unknown chemical and I don't think Megatron will be very pleased if you expose the whole warship to it!"
"Well at least I am trying instead of reading about it!"
"Arrrrrg." Knockout shook his head and went back to his work.
Dosage: Unknown
Potency: Unknown
Effects: Unknown
Tested: Never
"Well that's just perfect." Knockout mumbled to himself.
"What is? Let me see that!" Wow OK Starscream is really edgy today. And clearly not thinking straight!
He thought as Starscream left the container lid open and reached over it to grab at the tablet in his servo's. And of course, he spilled the mystery chemical all over both of them.
"Starscream, do you know what you just did!" He started but was cut off by Starscream's pathetic yelps as the bright green liquid seeped into the spaces between their armor and began to glow. He just stood their and watched as the seeker tried helplessly to claw the chemical out of his armor and he slowly fell unconscious.

Starscream's POV

This was just great, first Shockwave is slowly taking my post and now this! Megatron is going to kill me if this doesn't first! He thought as he tried, and failed, to stop the mysterious chemical from getting under his armor. He stopped clawing at it as he saw Knockout collapse and he soon fell into darkness as well.