Trap?

Not that I'm hinting at anything but in this series Aracnid "kills" Breakdown and MECH finds him but Nemesis Prime and everything else to do with MECH after that happens later.

Jack's POV

He was sitting on the couch doing his homework after finally getting Miko to turn off her music. He was almost done when his phone rang. It was his mom and he answered.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey honey, were a paramedic short today so I'll be taking my shift on the ambulance. I'll be home about an hour later than usual."

"Ok mom. See you then."

"Ok I love you. Bye."

"Bye."

He hung up the phone and finished his work before going to see what the bots were doing. He walked to the rail and leaned on it. Raf, who always finished his work first, was playing a video game with Miko, who clearly didn't do any of her work, while Bee and Arcee watched. Optimus was at his work station and Ratchet was at his. Bulkhead had taken Wheeljack to "train" and improve fighting in their new forms but Arcee had said they were probably going to wrestle and Smokescreen had went to watch.

Jack decided he would go watch as well. He walked down the hall to their training room, which was just a big empty room with some weapons in it and space to spar. He rounded the corner and knocked on the wall so they didn't accidentally crush him.

He heard Smokescreen called from inside and the rookie met him at the door. He motioned for the teen to come inside and he walked in to exactly what he was expecting.

     Wheeljack and Bulkhead were rolling around on the floor trying to pin each other down. Jack followed Smokescreen over to a wall and sat down leaning up against it to watch the fight.

By the time he sat down they were reared up on their back legs with their front talons locked and their tails swinging back and forth to keep balanced. The weapons at the end of them not being used in the fight. He watched Bulkhead push Wheeljack over as he had before when they "hugged" but Wheeljack turned and rolled on top of him. He was about to end the fight when Bulkhead shoved him in the air.

Smokescreen gasped in aw but Wheeljack didn't seem that surprised and turned over to land on his back. He grunted as he hit the ground and paused for a second regaining his breath while Bulkhead stood up. Wheeljack rolled up and charged again.

Bulkhead dodged and Wheeljack bounced off the wall and smashed into him sending them both towards Smokescreen. The rookie jumped out of they way as Bulkhead hit the wall and groaned with Wheeljack on top of him.

Wheeljack chirped an apology to Smokescreen still standing with his front paws on top of Bulkhead. Jack had never really seen wreckers spar before and was a little surprised at how ruff they were but he figured it was normal for them.

     He stood up and walked closer but his phone rang again and he walked out as Wheeljack helped Bulkhead up.

His phone said it was his mom and he answered it.

"Hey again."

"Hey Jack, listen we got a suspicious call. Their wasn't much information and the address is some abandoned wear house. I wouldn't call you about this but their was something off and I'm pretty sure I saw one of those cars from MECH and the man on shift with me left. He said something about his family being under threat before he got into the ambulance and drove out. I think this is something for the bots to take care of so I didn't call anyone else."