Transformation

Bumblebee's POV

"BULKHEAD!!!" Ugh, not again. He thought. Then the past few minutes came rushing back to him. He opened his optics to Ratchets light.
'ACK, bright!' He beeped. But it was Bulkhead holding the light.
'Bulkhead?' He wirred. It looked like Ratchet was trying to direct him on how to use the light.
"Bumblebee are you OK?" He heard Arcee who was at Ratchet's work station.
'I think so.' He beeped as he tried to sit up but paused. He closed his optics dreading to look at what he had become but he could already feel the change. He hung his head and slowly looked down at himself and sure enough he had transformed just like Ratchet. He had four legs and a long tail with something that looked like a battle grade stinger on the end of it. He had a long neck and one pair of horns on his head. He had a long smooth fin starting at his head and running all the way down to the end of his tail and his vehicle modes car doors were above his shoulders like the beginnings of wings. He lifted his front paw and looked at the short yet sharp talons on it.
"You OK Bee?" He heard Bulkhead ask.
'I said I'm fine.' He answered. He turned around to look at him but found Bulkhead with a confused expression.
"They can't understand us." He turned around to see Ratchet sitting at the edge of the birth he was on.
'Oh.' He said simply.
"Anyways those two need to go pick up the kids from school while we go tell Optimus....who can't understand us." Ratchet though aloud. He then growled, jumped off the birth, and began pacing.
"What's he thinking about?" Bulkhead asked Bumblebee who gave him a 'seriously' look and then jumped off the birth as well. He padded over to Arcee and jumped up onto her leg with his front paws. When she looked at him he nodded towards the clock. She saw it and sighed,
"Come on Bulk we'll sort this out when we get back." She said as she walked away from the monitors.
"Back? Back from were?" He asked. Arcee face palmed and Bumblebee tried to hold back a snicker. She gave him the 'seriously' look and pointed towards the clock.
"Oh, right." He said and with that they transformed and drove down the tunnel.
Bumblebee turned back to Ratchet and was met by a scan. When Ratchet was done he walked to his work station and Bumblebee followed.
"Great, the forced transformation overloaded our t-cogs." Ratchet told him as the results came in.
'Really? Not again.' He beeped and Ratchet gave him a sympathetic look.
'Hey wait where's Smokescreen?' He quickly changed the subject. Ratchet looked around and then muttered to himself.
"Oh you've got to be kidding me. Smokescreen has been in recharge this whole time?" He grumbled and then went to go wake him up.
'Wait can I get him?' Bumblebee asked with a mischievous smile. Ratchet looked at him for a moment and then he smiled as well. He set down the tablet he was attempting to hold and said,
"How about we both go get him." Bumblebee smiled wider. This was going to be fun.