Chapter not named anything related to trap

Jack looked around the top of the base where most off the bots were. After getting tired of being cooped up inside they had convinced Optimus to let them stay on the roof. Currently 5 of the bots and 3 of the humans were up their.

     Their were a few hours of daylight left and some of the bots seemed intent on spending it soaking in the sun's warmth. Said bots was mainly Arcee who was laying on her side, basking in the light, as Jack did his homework next to her. Her back was turned to Smokescreen who was also laying down but with his helm between his paws. Bee was on her other side with his helm resting on his paws and Raf was doing homework leaning against him. Bulkhead was next to Bee and was sitting with Miko climbing around his neck, back, and shoulders, having mastered his new form she had decided her favorite place to be was either on his back or up on his helm holding his horns. Wheeljack was next to Bulkhead and was laying half on his side as Miko began to climb on him as well.

     The topic of their conversation drifted from Earth things to Cybertronian things and they stayed their for the rest of the day.

When the sun finally disappeared below the horizon they dragged themselves up and down the lift into the base. June was waiting for them when they got their, she had been taking the kids home and dropping them off whenever Ratchet couldn't bridge them.

     Once the kids were gone most of the bots went to their berth room's to recharge. Three of them stayed up, Ratchet who was working on an antidote, Optimus who was decoding the Iacon database, and Wheeljack who recharged on one of the medical berths due to their lack of space.

     Ratchet was so focused that he didn't realize the hours pass until it was almost midnight in human time. He was getting tired and starting to slip up more often.

He paused when he dropped a microscope and broke it, when he tried to pick it up he fumbled and sent it rolling into the med bay. When he went to retrieve it he found that he had woken Wheeljack, the wrecker was giving him an expectant look.

"What?" He snapped.

"Aren't ya gonna say you needed that?" He said looking at the broken tool on the floor in front of him. Ratchet gave him a tired look.

"Wow doc you should get some rest."

"Wheeljack I'm fine." He grumbled.

"Are ya sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure why do you ask?" Ratchet was getting annoyed.

"Well for one, I didn't get yelled at for calling you doc." Ratchet paused, as much as he hated to admit it, Wheeljack was right. He looked to Optimus' work station to find it empty. He didn't even notice the prime walk past him but now that he thought about it, it had happened.

     He shook his helm before muttering under his vents and turning to clean his station. Wheeljack smirked warmly after him, glade he had knocked some sense into the doctor.

     Ratchet had just finished when they got a signal, a relic signal. He vented before going to get Optimus, when they got back Wheeljack was already up and waiting.

     "Wheeljack." Ratchet said with a warning tone.

     "I'll be fine doc."

     "Yes, yes, of course." He said sarcastically.

     "Still to tired to yell at me?" Ratchet grumbled some more before showing Optimus the signal.

     "I have run several checks, it's got to be a real relic. And if we didn't uncover it,"