salt lake city.

Emily, Derek and Hank are out in a park with a playground, together with JJ, Will and their boys. The kids are playing and the adults are talking and enjoying their off day.

~

It's the next day, Emily is sitting in her office right now, doing some paperwork. JJ storms into her office, telling her to put the TV on. As she does so, Emily sees the news.
There's a massmurder in Salt Lake City. There have been eight killings in four nights. In that moment, Emily gets a call from the chief in Salt Lake City. „This is Emily Prentiss?" „Hello Ms. Prentiss, this is Chief Eric Lohan, from Salt Lake City. You might've seen what's happening here on the news?" „Yes i just saw it, do you need help?" „Yes, that is why i am calling, we actually need your team, we don't know what else to do. Is there any chance you and your team can come out to Salt Lake?" „Yes, of course, send our technical analysist all the details you have, we'll brief the team and are on our way." „Alright, will do. Thank you very much Ms. Prentiss, see you soon."

The team is briefed now and they are in the airplane. „Babe, i call you when we land. Tell Hank i miss him." „I will, talk to you on facetime later?" „Yes, definitley. Love you!" „Love you too, say hi to the team."

The team is in Salt Lake now, they split up to go to the last crimescene, to the policestation and to coronersoffice.

The team finds out, that the killer sexually assaulted every one of the women. The women all had black hair, they are aged between 18 and 45. The team also found out, that the killer kidnapps them out of their homes. Two of the women were tourist, that he kidnapped out of their hotelrooms.

~

The team is out for dinner, after dinner they decide that they should go back to the hotel. Emily is in her bedroom, talking to JJ and Alvez. She tells them everything that happend between her and Derek.
„But Luke, what is going on between you and Penelope?" Luke blushes a bit. „I don't know, honestly, like, i was at her place the last few evenings, we ate dinner and talked for hours. She even takes care of Roxy while i'm here." „Aww Luke, that is great!" Luke nodds:"I guess." „Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" JJ asks him. He looks kinda dissapointed. „I don't know, i just feel like she wants more of just a friendship. But, well, i think i am falling in love with her." „You are so cute Luke, i swear to god! But, i guess, she is just afraid you know. She probably just wants to make sure that you're in it for a realtionship not just for fun. Since we know her, she fell in love two times, once with Kevin, he wanted to marry her, she wasn't ready and he left. The other time, she got shot by the man she fell in love with. She is just scared." JJ says. „I know, i know and i understand all of this, but i just, i don't know, i mean i would never do something like that, i would never ever hurt her." „We know that, Penelope does too. But she probably just needs someone to push her a bit, should we talk to her? Or Derek, the two always had a special bond." Emily says. „I mean, if you don't mind, i just don't want her to feel pressured."

~

It's the next morning, the Team gathers in the hotellobby, they try to reach Emily. She hasn't come down yet and she won't answer her phone. They go to a worker of the hotel, to open them her hotelroom. „JJ, c'mon we're going up to her room." Dave says. The two take the elevator and the hotelworker opens Emily's room. It's empty, but all her stuff is still there, her phone, he badge and her gun. Dave and JJ run back down to inform the team that Emily is missing.

Emily is still missing, they have yet to inform Derek. The police is at the hotel, doing their work at the crimescene.
„Alright, i call Derek now." Dave says. „Alright, i'll stay here with you." Dave dials Dereks number. „Morgan, hello?" „Derek, hey it's David." „Dave, hey. Wait, what is going on?" „Derek, listen, but please, try to keep calm, is Hank with you?" „Derek, you're scaring me, did something happen to Emily? Yes Hank is here, i just put him to his afternoonsleep." „Derek, Emily, she got abducted last night, from her hotelroom. We are doing everything we can to bring her back." „Oh my god! What? Please don't tell me that she fits into the killers victimpreferences." „I'm afraid she does, Derek. The killer hunts for women, with black hair, they have yet been aged between 18 and 45. If you want to fly out to Salt Lake to be here for here, JJ said you can bring Hank to Will and the boys." „I'm on my way! I'll bring Hank to Will, tell JJ my thanks and i am on my way." „Okay, tell us when you're here and someone picks you up from the airport."