2. Boggarts and Potions.

They were taught by Professor Lupin about boggarts when it was time for Defence against the Dark arts

They were taught by Professor Lupin about boggarts when it was time for Defence against the Dark arts. The cabinet was jumping and shaking, making the students step back every time it did so. Hermione was nowhere to be seen, just like in the divinations and Jamie didn't jump off her skin like Ron did when Hermione appeared and answered a question about boggarts.

Boggart takes a spectral form using whatever that person's feared the most, and the reason why Jamie chose to stand in front to face the boggart is unknown to her. She watched as the clown started turning into something. Voldemort was on her mind until a scream echoed inside her mind reminded her the Dementors.

And so, the boggart takes her latest fear, the form of a dementor, the very same one who wanted to split her soul apart from her body. Jamie can't move, stunned and her hand shaking nervously. The riddikulus spell long forgotten on her tounge and she felt the coldness around her. The darkness starts to cover her vision and paralyzed body.

Before the dementor can do anything. Professor Lupin covered his own body to block her away from a sight that made her snap back to reality. The boggart turned into a beautiful full moon nearly covered by the clouds.

"Riddikulus!" Professor Lupin shouted, and the moon turned into a balloon as it released air, it formed circles around the room before the Professor is able to control it once again and return it back to the cabinet.

With Jamie staring in the space where the boggart had just been, the class was dismissed early by Professor Lupin and Jamie chose to stay put to talk to the Professor.

"Professor?" Jamie called, "May I speak with you for a moment?"

"Of course, Jamie." The professor nodded and beckoned to talk to his office. With a flick of the Professor's wand, a pot and teacups were out of the cabinet. The pot poured a tea on two cups before setting down on the table. "Take a seat."

"You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes?" Jamie nodded, "I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort, but the latter was something that I did not expect."

"I did think of Voldemort at first. But then, I remembered the scream back in the train and the dementor, it's like a woman screaming." Jamie says, remembering the night will always be the horror to her.

"I think it was my mother... the night she was murdered. I heard her scream my name." Jamie concluded, averting her gaze down to her lap.

"You see, Jamie, Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories. Our pain becomes their advantage and turns it into their power, that is why some of us are too scared to face them." Professor Lupin explained.

"The first time I saw you, I recognized your Mother in your eyes, she has the art of knowing each of everyone's beauty, while your father on the other hand, He had a talent for... trouble." Professor Lupin says with a smile around the brim of his teacup, "A rumor has it, the talent He passed on you."