5.1 Quidditch World Cup

Jamie stands outside of the door to Ginny's room, she can hear more than two voices muffled through the wooden door. Jamie had imagined on her way with hundreds of different scenarios of what would happen after having an argument with their older brother, that took place in a family dinner where she finally saw the whole Weasley family together.

Would they be angry for defending her Godfather?  Weasley family have been nothing but kind to her, they have been treating her like she's a part of their family and all Jamie returns is anger. This is not what she has imagined happening in the Burrow when she took her first step out of the fireplace, Jamie had not heard Mr. Weasley shouted at them before and she doesn't want it to happen again.

Jamie knocked before opening the door with hesitation and she found Fred, George, and Ron sitting around Ginny's floor with bunched sweets and more candy wrappers littered messily around this time. The word sorry sat in the tip of her tongue but saying it doesn't feel right.

Was she really ever sorry at all?

"Er..."

"Jamie!" Fred beamed and Jamie did not expect the happiness out of the sudden, "Please, do take our remaining chocolate frogs and have a seat!"

"How can she have all of your chocolate frogs for free and I can't?" Ron grunted.

George handed her two boxes of chocolate frog and Jamie took it bewilderedly, "Bugger the hell out of Percy and we can supply your sugary needs for a week."

"Deal," Ron happily says.

"Too much sugar will rot your teeth." Hermione warned beside her, "and leave Percy alone, it's not right with you all harassing and talking back to him without respect."

"Are you saying what Jamie did is wrong?" Fred smirked.

"and Percy sounds like he does not have an inch of respect in everything he said about Sirius Black, much to Professor Dumbledore," George says.

Hermione blushed of having cornered by the twins, "I'm not saying what Jamie did is wrong! How Percy talked about Sirius with disrespect and believing in hearsays is not morally right, I would defend Sirius too."

"Why did you all hate Percy so much?" Jamie asked and offered a chocolate frog to Ron who happily takes one. Although Jamie knows how she just wanted to know why. "You did not hate him before as it is now."

"Hate is an understatement in a big picture, Jamie," Fred says.

"We just despise him in general, 's all," George says.

"That's not true, you don't just get to despise him. His mind is fixed to agree with the Ministry because he's working with them. He needs to make a good impression." Hermione says, the twins both looked at her as if she's growing two heads and Hermione sticks her nose up in the air, "In the end, Percy will always be your brother and a family will always be a family."

Working in and with the ministry isn't an excuse to be a real prat though, Jamie wanted to say but managed to hold herself and bit her tongue back instead.

Silence covered the room before Fred and George both sniffed, "More reason to despise him."

"He always wanted to bother us with his cauldron's bottoms and how will it affect the economy!" Ron says wildly, "The wizarding world already fought a war and other casualties, surely it will not just fall because of the cauldrons, right?"

"Yes, but it will affect all of the textbooks about potions when the older ones are being used in different techniques, Ronald." Hermione snaps and Ron cringed.