warnings and etc

C O P Y R I G H T & etc.

J.K Rowling owns the Harry Potter series.

I do not own the whole Harry Potter Franchise, movies and books. this is a pure (fan)fiction that follows the hp series. I do not own any characters from harry potter, only my words and my ideas.

This fanfic will contain lines from movies and books throughout the Prisoner of Azkaban until to the very last of the Deathly Hallows.

Please note that this fanfic will contain grammatical errors, and I edit each chapter every time I re-read my work. Any suggestions, critics, or corrections to my grammar are open. English is not my native language, and I'm trying to edit this fanfic to my very best.

I warned you, this is a female harry potter being imagined by Kaya Scodelario. Any hate comments about the gender swap will be deleted or not be regarded in any way.
This is pure fan fiction and an only figment of my imagination.

This is not just a Drarry fanfic, we will also focus on her adventures, I should warn you that patience is a virtue. We will have a Drarry action soon too.

THIS FANFIC HAS LONG CHAPTERS THAT RANGES IN THE WORD COUNTS OF
[ 2500 - 4200 WORDS ]

Just a note, if you want to fast forward, you can jump right into the 4th year. but some things won't make sense when there's a lot of alterations with their 3rd year from the canon one.

Lastly, don't be a silent reader.

Thank you!
luciuscurls