5- Kyle

Dear no one,
I've always secretly hated parties, but that's not something you can say when you're the so-called "it boy" you just have to go to these parties and drink so much that you can finally suppress your unwanted emotions because the truth is I like being alone.

***Unedited**
The rooms crowded with familiar faces but to me their all nothing but strangers.
I make my way through the crowds that are mostly drunken girls with sober eyes trying to hide their lack of emotions. People come to parties to forget, even if it's just for a few split seconds they cling to those seconds with everything in their being.
They don't play love songs or anything acoustic for a reason, its just blaring sounds with lyrics that repeat themselves or that are blared out by the beat.
We don't want to think, we just want to drink.

Tyler's grinning face greets me halfway through the chaotic bunch. "Bro this place is getting packed, can you believe it so many people showed up this year dude there's literally a line forming at the door!" I turn around to see he's not even kidding but what makes my breathing get caught in my freaking lungs is who I see standing in that line. No way is that...
"YOOOO is that Kingston?!" Tyler says in almost as much awe as I'm in. My mouth won't even make proper words. I can feel my body temperature rising and my mouth refuses to close.

It should be illegal for her to wear white because everything about her screams false advertisement. She looks like a real-life angel when she's everything but. Her hairs flowing in curly waves down her back and her face is bare from makeup and she's wearing a dress, dear god, who allowed her to wear a dress? It's clinging to every inch of her showing off the figure that's changed drastically since I've first met her, and I hate her for making it so hard to hate her. The worst part about it is my idiot of a twin is standing right by her with her arms wrapped around her.

I should have known they were up to no good but you would think she'd have enough sense to not come to my best friend's party! She thinks because I've left her alone for a few weeks she has the right to do whatever she wants. At this point, Tyler can tell I'm about to explode in any second because he grips my shoulder cautiously.

"Dude chill, I can tell her smexy self to leave if you want me to, but bro shes reall-"
"Tyler. Shut the hell up," I cut him
off surprisingly cold.

I turn away from him and make my way towards the door in which she's standing so elegantly. Madeline notices me coming their way first and her entire body freezes and her eyes go so wide they look like their going to pop out of her head.

Then the she-devil notices Madeline's line of vision is on me and she freezes next. Her eyes are locked on mine and something in me starts to slowly unravel and it takes everything in me not to just fall apart right then and there. There is a reason I've been avoiding her lately. She's becoming seemingly more attractive and its the most inconvenient thing ever.
Why can't her insides match her outsides?

Her body is visibly starting to shake but she doesn't run away like I expected her to, and for some reason, it piques my curiosity to a forbidden height.

I can feel myself closing the distance between us, and I've never been this close to her without hurting her whether physically or emotionally so I do exactly that. I grab her by the forearms and pull her out the line and back outside where she came from.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper scream at her trying not to cause too much of a seen. Olivia's face turns a horrible shade of red whether in embarrassment or anger is unknown. "I-I-I can do whatever I want, Everestt" she stutters. I snort and size her up,
"I think you forgot who I am Olive." I then pick her up and throw her over my shoulder then proceed to toss her frantic body into Tyler's huge pool. Her white dress becomes instantly see-through as she gasps for air all the while exposing her red bra. I cringe as everyone starts laughing and taking pictures of her and I know I'm not supposed to care, I've been doing evil crap like this to her for years, but for some odd reason, it's just not as fun as it used to be. But I still find it in me to laugh as her face turns just as red as her bra. Madeline's staring at me with cold eyes from the doorway but I ignore her as she runs over to help Olivia out the pool.

Olivia looks like a drowned washed up rat in a white cloth, and she looks like she's about to cry, a look I'm used to getting from her yet, never have I ever in all the years of me torturing her has she ever actually cried. She stalks up to me almost slipping and gets really close to me, so close our chest collide and my laughter disappears immediately. The hurt in her eyes shines so bright that it's blinding. Everyone has stopped laughing and their all just starring at her, and then she does something I never thought she'd do, her knee rises up fast and hard in one shift motion right in between my legs causing me to fall over dramatically.

//
It took physical pain for the mental pain to begin because loving her was the greatest sin.
//
Vote
Comment
Share