9- Kyle

Dear no one,
once upon a time a little boy saw a equally little girl and she reminded him of the Disney princess his sister liked to watch on tv. With her beautiful wild hair and shinning eyes she left a adoring impression on him that could have last a life time. Until that little boy realized that she wasn't a princess at all, nope. She was the beast. And she was going to destroy him if he didn't destroy her first.
So he did what any young prince would have, he destroyed her. But he didn't know how destroying her physically would destroy him mentally.

Unedited asf
Today's the last day of school before we go on break.Yesterday passed by in a breeze of my own personal self loathing as I locked myself away in my bedroom blasting music so loud in my eardrums that my brain could no longer focus on the pained look that I left on the she devils face. I heard she ran so far that her lungs almost combusted and this guy saved her. Madeline cried all yesterday. I pretend I couldn't hear her but I know her biggest fear is being alone, again. You see when our mother left, Olivia came in. Perfect timing for Madeline to learn to cope with the lost of her mother by replacing her with the bright eyed girl next door.

I woke up half an hour early, rushing to shower to avoid Madeline disdain expression. I don't know how I'm supposed to fix this. Am I supposed to fix this?

I rush back into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. Routinely I subconsciously feel the need to peek through my window with a pair of binoculars that I accidentally purchased to help me glance across the street at a particular house. Preferably a particular bedroom window that she always leaves cracked open, like some kind of idiot, I would scold her for it if I actually gave a care about her. Just as I expected she turns on her light switch causing a glowing affect to light up her window. I watch as she pulls back her curtains and open her blinds revealing herself to the entire world to see. I bite on my lip desperately trying to remind myself on who exactly she is. But damn, she's fucking hot.
Her unruly hair is curled up in every which direction and her skin is so clear and smooth it's as if it's been perfectly sculpted by the gods. I could practically smell her sweet edgy scent from over here. She's dressed already in a tight white cropped tank top and what appears to be blue jean shorts, with a green a black flannel wrapped around her waist. She makes this so hard. I quickly throw down the binoculars and get dress in some sweats before shaking my damp hair out. As I start to walk out the door I see Madeline blocking's the exit. She looks like crap and unknown remorse feels my throat. Her eyes are bloodshot and her hair looks disgusting, clumped all together, she has left over mascara rubbed all over her cheeks and I cringe at the sight. "Your going to fix this." Is all Madeline says before she stares me up and down with pure hatred before she storms away. Great.
She's going to literally murder me, and enjoy it.

I walk down stairs quickly avoiding my step mother at all cost. I didn't go to my therapist yesterday and I know she's keen as to know why but I'd rather not try to explain to her exactly what I did and how I'm having to deal with the consequences.

Tyler parked outside before I even call him. "Bro, that video of Kingston kneeing you in the sack has gone viral!" So that's why I was mentioned in 390 different posts. Fantastic, I'm sure they'll just slap that video in my college recommendation forms. I flip him off before hoping I get in his expensive sports car his dad brought him for his last birthday. "Where's your sister?"

I give him a blank look before he starts laughing in my face. "She hates you dosent she?Understandable. You made her BFF run out of town barefoot in a soaked dress. A see through dress at that. She could have gotten kidnapped and it would have been all your damn fault and you don't give a crap do you bro? Like honestly at this point I have to know why you hate Kingston so much?" He sounds amused at first but his last question is a serious one. But I could never explain it to him without exposing myself to. "She ruined my life. And maybe it isn't her fault necessarily but the person I want to hate is unavailable to me so she's the next best thing, now can you shut the hell up and take me to school?" I say annoyed. He stared at me blankly for a few  seconds before  taking off down the street. Thank god. Today's the last miserable day of school and it's a freaking Monday! A lot of kids aren't going to even come today but someone like me with a perfect attendance can't afforded to be like everyone else.