Olivia-13

Dear someone
Love makes you an idiot. But hate? Hate makes you unrecognizable.
-Olivia

I'm beginning to like to run. It's like it's the only thing I'm good at. I run all the way home which isn't exactly very close. When I finally get home my moms on the couch and she stands up and asks me how was my stay at Madeline's house I'm confused for a moment before I realize Madeline had lied to my mother about my wellbeing. I force a smile and tell her it's was fine before I run up to my room and throw myself on my bed before breaking down in sobs. I cry so hard that my head spins and my eyes are swollen shut. How could I be such an idiot? The worst part is he's right, I am a slut. I started it, I kissed him, and I mean what could I have honestly expected to happen, for him to actually fall in love with me and stop hating me and we'd just live happily ever after?

I take my dead phone out my pocket and let it charge as I get in the shower. I let the water run over my body as I stand emotionally drained as the hot water rolls off my skin in waves. I wash up scrubbing every place of my body I allowed him to touch . Finally, I hated him. I didn't need to know why he hated me anymore because I hated him to. I guess he finally got what he wanted.

I get out in then dressed and as I did I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up to see Madeline's contact lighting up on my phone. In a moment all my anger bubbles up as I answer the call. "Maddy I've been nothing but a great friend to you for all of these years I never once blamed you for all of the torcher and torment your brother put me through but this is honestly my final straw. Me and you can no longer be associated for this day on pretend as thought you don't even know me, because I promise you after today you don't want to know me. If you think your brothers bad you have no idea what your going to be in for," I've never talked to anyone with so much menace in my voice let alone my best friend who I've loved like a sister but suddenly this weight as been lifted off My shoulders. I been holding that in for way too long, I'm about to hang up when I heard her shaky voice. "Oh um I-I guess if that's what you want I have no say. I just called to tell you that I'm sorry I don't know what went down in that office but Kyle came home really angry and breaking things and saying how you both have to right a 1000 word essay explaining what went down in the office by Monday or your both expelled and I just wanted you to know that I'm really sorry Olivia, I just wanted my two favorite people to get along, I take full responsibility and feel free to blame me in your essay I-"

I hang up the phone on her. 1000 words? I only have one day god.
I sit down at my desk with my computer and begin to type with tear falling down my face.
And one thing become crystal clear the fact that o don't have a single real friend.

Besides maybe....Jeremy. I look at my phone once more to see I have 4 missed calls from him and 2 text messages and just like that I no longer felt so alone...just angry.

A/N
Quick little update but I have more in the plan for the next few chapters and thanks for all your feedback on the other chapter I updated yesterday, I'm going to try to be more consistent on this book now so if there are any suggestions you would like to see please comment them down below!

Vote
Comment
Share