A Grandiose Headache

"Fuck off!"

Jordon stormed to the bunks, covering his ears and shutting his eyes.

"Jordy, hey, we said we're sorry!" Dylan tried to grab him by the shoulder but he only brushed him off, pushing him as he did so.

"I don' wanna hear all'a your fuckin' apologies!" Jordon sneered, the slurring in his speech very prominent.

Jorel sneaked from the door. "Dyl, let 'em be," He beckoned. "let him cool off or somethin'." He scratched his head, his eyebrows furrowed.

Dylan glanced over to his friend, whose cheeks were flushed nearly deep red from the alcohol, and over to his other friend, who looked tired, upset, and surprisingly sober. "G'night, bro." He walked away without another word.

Jordon bit his lips, sliding into his bunk with difficulty. "Fuckin' 'ell." He muttered.

Somehow, he managed to successfully crawl into his bunk, albeit, not so gracefully as one might expect.

He lied one his back, staring straight ahead in hopes of letting sleep overtake his dread.

"Jordy?" A voice called his name.

"Don't 'Jordy' me, Daniel." Jordon barked.

"Oh, sorry." Danny slowly opened the bunk curtains, a bit of light shinning on Jordon's face.

Jordon squinted his eyes. "Oh, fuck off, dude." He smacked Danny's hands away and closed the curtains.

Rather than giving up, that only caused Danny to poke his head inside the bunk. A grunt came out from Terrell. "The fuck do you want, asshole?" He spoke through his teeth.

"I dunno," Danny shrugged. "a kiss goodnight, I guess."

It would make sense, for the two have been dating for some time now. Five years, nine months, one week, and three days to be more precise. They know the rules of "Don't date your business partners" all to well but, for they were not business partners, but life-long friends! And soon-to-be life long partners as well.

"Well, yer not gettin' any tonight, sweetheart." Jordon bit with cutting regard. turned the other direction. "Not after what you said about-"

"Okay! I mean- okay." Danny cut him off. "I'm sorry about what I said, I really didn't mean it! I really didn't! Cross my heart!" His voice wavered.

"Damage is done, Murillo." Jordon said, the irritation visible in his voice. "You're a lil' too late for those apologies of yours." He hugged himself, slightly curling up into a ball. "Just do me a favor and fuck off, will ya?"

"Oh," Danny whispered, clearly hurt by his lover's words. "okay, I'll leave you be, I guess." His voice going shakier by every word.

"Goodnight." Danny hesitated to leave.

Not a word was heard from Jordon.

"Bye." Danny finally left, leaving the man be.

"Good riddance." Jordon breathed.

One might think being drunk and high could knock you out cold, but Jordon would beg to differ. He became restless; tossing and turning to feel more comfortable, but alas, it seemed impossible to do for him. It wasn't too long before he sobered up completely in the middle of the night.

He groaned and hissed, a grandiose headache coming from the early symptoms of his hangover. However, this felt different from the average headache hangover, nay, not different, but insufferable, near deathly even. His lungs felt like they were on fire. His heart palpitated to the point it felt nonexistent to the senses. His body completely numb to any form of touch. Each momeny that passed became harder for him to move.

Jordon could barely think, or even breathe; the world was spinning. He considered rolling out of his bunk, but that would cause more problems than solve any.

It was no use, he could barely breathe. Either he called for help or suffer all night long with an unbearable migraine. Jordon quickly opened the bunk curtains with the little strength he had left.

He was losing consciousness fast, so much so that his eyes were rolling till only the white was seen. Breathing only felt like a memory to him, just like everything else he loved, loves, and will love.

Bang! He hit the cold hard floor side first. What was already dark became darker as his vision faded into nothingness, however, he did hear one last thing before he left.

"Jordon?!" A choir of voices called his name.

And then? silence consumes.