A Winky Face

[A/N: This chapter contains the usage of cocaine, although the effects are not specified. Please read with caution.]

"Jordon!" George cheered, startling the younger man. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" He tilted his head, flashing an innocent smile.

"What the fuck, man." Jordon tiredly laughed, lightly shoving the older man away, as a joke of course. "What do you want?" He imitated George's head tilt.

"Oh, I'm glad you asked." George clasped his hands together. "It's nothin' too serious, don't worry." He took out his phone to text something.

Jordon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, so much so that you could place a penny in between the folds of his skin and it would stay in place. "What're you talkin' abou-"

Suddenly, Jordon received a text message, or a Twitter DM to be more precise. And from George no less!

"Meet me at the bus lounge in five minutes exact ;))"

Terrell's eyebrows raised as high as they possibly could, he looked up to stare George in the eyes but when he did, there was no sign of him at all.

"What the actual fuck?!" Jordon scream-whispered, his extreme over-analysis mode has been activated. "A winky face with a double chin? That only means-" He shook his head at the thought. "No, no way, I refuse to think that it could go that way. No way. Nope." He then decided to do the smart move and backread previous DM's they sent to one another, but alas, there was none to be found.

Also, what does "five minutes exact" even mean? After five minutes is Jordon supposed to get moving or is he supposed to be in the lounge at the moment five minutes have passed when the message was sent? Speaking of lounge, what exactly are they going to do in there? Jordon wants to think of all the possible scenarios but frankly, all of them lead to sex.

Jordon was hyperventilating once more, his head felt like it was spinning. So in this universe George is his boyfriend? Well, at least Jordon is still pretty gay in this universe. But wait, didn't Arina say George doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend? If that's the case, why did George send a winky face with a double chin? What on earth could that possibly even mean?!

"Hey." Arina called. "Earth to Jords. Are you there?" She kicked Jordon's foot.

"Ah," Jordon peeped. "hey, if someone said you should be at some place at an exact amount of time, what do you do?" He asked.

Arina looked up to the ceiling wistfully, biting her lips in concentration. "I'd be there a few minutes late." She looked back down to the confused man.

Terrell shook his head. "Why would you be late if someone said you should be on time?" He asked, bewildered to the goth's answer.

"Because bein' fashionably late is the best kinda late." Arina winked, patting Jordon's shoulder and calling out to the other guys.

"Well, that was extremely helpful." Jordon ironically stated out loud. He shook his head and got up, making his way out.

Dylan noticed his friend making his way to the exit. He ambled to the doorway, blocking the shorter man. He leaned back against the door. "Where ya goin', bro?" Dyl's timid eyes looked down on Jordon as he slowly put his hand down on Jord's shoulder.

"This is too much shoulder touching for one day." Jordon thought. "I'm goin' out, why?" He gulped, biting the inside of his cheek. Why does his friend look so menacing all of a sudden? Again?!

"I'm jus' askin', wouldn't want to lose ya in the streets again." The Mexican laughed. "But, this is about Georgie, ain't it?" He beamed his eyes at the older man.