A Second Thought

"-and where'dya put Mikey?" Arina raised her eyebrow.

"Uhh, she's with the staff." Aron kept his head down.

"Good."

God, the tension between the two siblings made Jordon wince. He didn't really know what was going on between the two, but he knew that it was never that bad, right?

Jordon accidentally bumped into a pedestrian. "What the fuck, dude? Can'tcha see I'm walking?" The man said.

"Oh, sorry." Jordon responded in a monotone voice. "I was jus' thinkin'."

"Think about where you're goin' next time, will you?" The man barked.

"Hey," George's raspy voice bit. "leave him be, he's havin' an off day, okay? Now scram." He firmly held Jordon my the shoulders.

George's terrifying scowl and his extremely-but-not-too-extreme build was enough to turn the stranger white.

Shadows that casted by George's face made him look far more terrifying than he should be. "Let me rephrase," He coughed. "fuck off." George growled with utmost terror.

The stranger squeaked and ran off in an instant, leavinng George gave a satisfied grin. "You alright, sweetheart?"

Jordon let out a weak cough. "Ah, yeah, you?"

"Perfectly fine." He nodded.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Jordon cussed appropriately. What the fuck, indeed. Piecing together some instances the past couple hours, there seems to be some things Jordon can do without a second thought, like his phone's password or navigating his way to the restroom- er, bathroom. "Damn, I'm good at this analysis shit." He thought to himself, truth be told he really isn't, he just watches too much movies. Shh, don't tell him that.

In the front of Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom, there were a large group of people waiting in front, they cheered at the sight of the four walking.

"Shh, just ignore them." George whispered.

"Why?" Jordon tilted his head.

Arina squeezed Jordon closer to George. "Why not? It makes us look cooler." She shrugged.

"By ignoring our fans?" The rapper squinted his eyes.

George huffed. "Dude, what's your problem?"

Jordon let out a small squeak, similar to how the stranger from a while ago squeaked.

Meanwhile, Aron was waving to the camping fans, small "hello's" and whatnot. The usual things a less-than-mediocre celebrity would do when meeting fans outside. Arina shook her head in apparent disappointment.

"Charlie! Johnny!" A young lady in the crowd called out. "Can I have your picture! Please?!" She beckoned.

Jordon lightly shouldered George. "C'mon, just for once? Not for me, but for the fans."

George gritted his teeth slightly. "I thought you were a bit camera shy?"

"Anything for the fans." The smaller man cracked a nervous smile, in hopes of changing the strikingly brawny man's mind.

"Fiiiiine," George sighed, rolling his eyes. "but I'm doing this for you, okay?"

"For the fans." Jordon corrected, sneering smugly.

George shook his head, a slight grin plastered on his face. "Don't push it."

"Hey, guys." George greeted, the crowd of fans cheering on for that simple action. "Hey, how're ya doin'? Oh, that's cool. Nice to meet you." George kept an albeit non sequential conversation with the fans. "Hey, nice jacket. Hi. Hey. What's up? I'm doin' good, you? That's great." He nodded along.