A Lotta Stuff

"Hey, where's Jords?" Tye looked around, putting on a blue L.A. snapback.

Arina lazed her head back. "He's in the tour bus." She said.

"Well?!" Tye gestured. "Someone get him!"

"Chill," Dylan stretched "we have thirty minutes."

Tye squinted his eyes at the Mexican. "You underestimate how quick thirty minutes pass." He shook his head. "Someone get him here, stat." He twirled a drumstick with his hand.

"I'm on it." George pushed himself out of the corner, walking towards the exit.

"George," A tour guy called. "some chick is outside calling you for..." They flipped through a clipboard. "Child support."

"Oh, god. Not that bitch again." George shook his head. "The kid ain't mine! We already took a DNA result! God fucking-" He stormed the other direction to where that tour guy was.

"Looks like I'll do it instead." Dylan stood up from his seat. "Ain't nobody does it better than Dillyduzit~" He winked, everyone in the room rolling their eyes at his "joke".

After the slowest possible two minutes of anyone's life, Dylan made it into the bunk areas of the tour bus.

He saw the silhouette of Jordon through the small holes in the curtains. "Jords~?" Dylan called out while kneeling in front of Jordon's bunk, waiting for a response. After a few moments of silence he swiftly opened the bunk curtain, showing a tired Jordon lying on his side.

"Mmm." Jordon groaned, blocking the light using his hand. "What do you want?"

"We got thirty minutes till the concert, bro." Dylan placed his hand on Jordon's shoulder. "C'mon, get up."

"Eugh..." Jordon groaned, turning to the other side. "Five minutes."

"Bro, you weren't even sleeping, your eyes're wide open."

"Yeah, so? I'm tired."

"Bro."

"What?"

"Did you cry?"

"What?!" Jordon turned his body back to face the Mexican. "No!" He pouted.

Dylan smirked. "Your eyes are red, and not the weed kind."

"Fuck off!" Jordon yelled, hitting Dylan with a throw pillow then eventually throwing at him, To which Dylan dodged. "It's not like you'd know the difference between weed and crying eyes!" He yelled in a whiny tone. "Just- fuck off."

"Hmm..." Dylan bit his lips, his eyes looking up at a non-existent thought cloud. "Bro-"

"What?" Jordon barked. "What the fuck do you want?"

"'Jus' tell me what's wrong, bro." Dylan shrugged. "I mean, I don't bite or anythin'."

Jordon sighed. "Look, I'm just having a bad day, okay?" He gritted his teeth.

Dylan puckered his lips. "Well, you're havin' more than a bad day, as far as I can tell." He fiddled with his goatee. "You're talkin' different, walkin' different, lookin' different, jus' actin' different in general." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Jordon narrowed his eyes at Dylan.

"I mean, after that lil' argument ya had with Jay this morning you went to bed and after ya woke up n' shit you practically became a different person." He shifted his position to kneel only on one knee.

"Huh..." Jordon blinked quickly. "Aight, move." He pushed Dylan aside, getting out of his bunk.

"Hm? Where ya goin', brah?" Dylan almost lost balance.