A Million Years

Several hours passed, the concert is about to start, but not before some lucky (and probably rich) fans get V.I.P. access to the worldwide famous band known as Hollywood Undead backstage before they begin to play.

Luckily for Jordon, he excused that he was "a little under the weather" so that he would save himself from the embarrassment of being a complete and utter fool in front of the fans.

But this story would no longer be interesting without his perspective anymore now, wouldn't it?

So for now, let's move on to someone else's perspective(s), for the sake of keeping this story moving. And because I, the ridiculously dimwitted author, wants to make a filler chapter.

Jorel was sitting down on a foldable metal chair, taking a drag from his cigarette. He was observing the fans from afar, Jay noticed that the majority of them were looking for Terrell.

"Where's Charlie Scene?" One fan asked Dylan.

"Have any of you seen Charlie?" Another fan questioned George.

The Italian shook his head, it's always about him; always about Jordon. He had no problem with the man himself, it's just how ridiculously popular he is compared to the rest of the band. It seemed a little unfair in Jorel's opinion. Overrated if you will.

Okay, Jay. Calm down a little, you don't want to break your calm, sassy, "I don't give a fuck" attitude just yet. Tour is almost over.

He heard oinking below him. He saw Microwave, the pygmy hog. Jorel picked her up and placed her on his lap, petting her lightly.

"Wow, you finally have a girlie on your lap, Jay." Arina said out loud, loud enough for the fans and staff members to giggle a bit.

"Haha, very funny." Jorel sarcastically stated. "At least Mike loves me, don't you Mike?" He cooed.

God, Arina. Jorel would say that he's pretty close friends with her, especially since she's the sister of his boyfriend. But, god, she can be completely unbearable sometimes. They have this on-and-off friendship that neither of them understand, a petty but respectable rivalry of sorts.

One of the fans noticed what type of hog Mike was. "Is that a pygmy hog?"

"Uhh, yeah. What about it?" Arina came closer.

"Well, pygmy hogs are an endangered species that's population is decreasing due to deforestation."

Jorel mentally rolled his eyes. "Not this shit again" He sighed. Everytime someone points out that Microwave is an endangered species, Jorel wanted to throw a bitch fit. "It's just a fucking pig." He thought. Jay always said that everyone's lucky enough that he didn't eat Mike yet, but only because he'd get more meat out of Aron than the pygmy hog.

He decided to ignore the pestering and took out his Airpods and played some N.W.A. "Tch." He scorned, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Aww, that's so sad! I hope Charlie gets better soon." A fan talked to George.

"Yeah, he can still perform, but he'll sound almost as bad as Deuce." George snickered, he looked over at Aron who overheard the conversation, he was pouting slightly with his eyebrows furrowed.

For some reason, George felt a little sorry for saying something like that about Aron, even though he's been saying stuff like that for several years prior, maybe it was because of how Jord treated him the past several hours; seeing genuine kindness from him for the first time in a while. "Um," George coughed. "well, at least Aron doesn't sound that bad, y'know?" He bit his lips.