A Fucking Baby

Jordon's vision adjusted themselves to the lighting. His eyes widened when the picture became clearer.

"Hey." Dylan flashed a slow, lazy smile. His eyelids half open.

A shiver ran up Jordon's spine. He clenched his fists to appear that they aren't shivering.

"H-hey, Dilly." Jordon tried his best to look composed, but ultimately failed.

"Y'all're late." Dylan tilted his head, the stench of cheap weed coming out of his mouth.

"Ye-yeah," Jordon nodded. "are you mad?" He squeaked.

Dylan let out a laid-back laugh. "Oh, I'm fuckin' pissed." He leaned backwards, almost falling down. "Buuuuut, I'mma be nice to y'all." The Mexican shrugged. "For now." He narrowed his eyes then walked away smiling.

Jordon felt his soul nearly depart from his body. "Oh," He was relieved, but kept the same confused-worried expression. "cool." Cold sweat was dripping down his nape.

"Jordy!" Jorel appeared onstage. "C'mere you fa-"

"Comin' in hot!" Jordon cut off Jorel's words and climbed up the stage immediately. "What'chu need?"

"I need your voice, dumbass. What else were you thinkin?" Jorel sneered.

"He prolly thought ya needed some dick!" Arina yelled, her hands doubled as a megaphone.

Jorel gave a disgusted expression. "Ew, no." He gritted his teeth. "Full offence, Jord, but, you ugly as fuck."

"Thanks." Jordon nodded, his eyebrows furrowed.

Arina laughed. "He still gets more chicks than ya, Jay."

"'Cause he looks like a fucking baby!" Jorel forced Jordon to turn towards Arina, and pinched his cheeks. "Ladies be weak for babies!"

Arina shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk, excuses excuses..." She chortled quietly. "Just face it, Jordy's way more hotter than ya, right Jord?" She tilted her head.

"Uhh, yeah, definitely." Jordon nodded his head.

"Tch, whatever." Jay pouted. "I don't need any of your dick anyway; I have Aron's. right, baby?" Jorel called.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Aron was spacing out.

"C'mon, yall." Tye moseyed over to his drums. "Time for sound check."

Everyone went to their respective places; Arina went behind the keyboard, George fiddled with his bass, Jorel played around with his guitar, Aron did vocal warm-ups, Dylan was attempting to sexy dance, and that Tye guy was looking at all his drumsticks.

Well, everyone except Jordon went to their respective places. He didn't really know what to do. "Same instruments, same mannerisms, same dumb shit." Jordon thought to himself. "But everything is so different." He squinted his eyes.

"Hey, asshole." Jorel said. "What're ya waitin' for? Play your goddamn guitar!"

Then, Jordon had realized something. His face went pale.

"Can I see the setlist?" Jordon asked, he wiped the extra sweat off his face.

"Sure." Jorel had his eyes glued to his phone, presumably on Instagram. "Just look backstage." He pointed to the way that lead backstage.

Jordon sprinted his way backstage, being greeted by the tour guys and the occasional calling him of "asshole". He frantically searched for a piece of paper or a guy with a clipboard; anything that would look like it has the band's setlist.