"Who's ready to Graduate?!"

Hurry Kat! We're going to be late to your own graduation!" My mom yells up stairs.

"I'll be down in a minute mom!" I reply. I was looking in my floor length mirror and finishing the last curl in my hair. It came out better than I anticipated. I smooth down my dress. I walk to the closet and pull out my black heels and slipped them on.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed my cap and my gown from of the back of the desk chair

I walked over to my desk and grabbed my cap and my gown from of the back of the desk chair. I looked at the completed speech and folded in my hand and began walking down the stairs.

"Oh honey you looks so beautiful!" My mom cheered.

"I still dont like the dress." says my dad.

"Oh Micheal, let it go." my mom argued.

"It covers everything so I don't know why you don't like it." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Yea I think my sister is really pretty." Eric said and hugged my legs.

"Thanks bud. I appreciate it." I thank him.

We walk out the door of my house and get in the car. I text Xach to tell him that I would be there in five minutes.

My phone chimed telling me that I had a text message.

Xach: Okay I'll see you in a little while. Are both your parents coming?

Kat: Yeah how about your dad is he coming. If he isn't I will be there to support you.

Xach: Yeah he is coming but I'll still take you up on that offer. I appreciate your help.

Kat: No problem.

That is when we pull into the school parking lot and I see him staring in the distance. Dad parks the car and I emerge from the back seat. The first person to greet me is Lily. Wearing a really pretty purple dress.

 Wearing a really pretty purple dress

"Hey!" I smile at her. "You look gorgeous." I say.

"Well I would say the same for you but your wearing a graduation gown so I can't see what your wearing. But thank you." She said with Emma, Jack, and Derek behind her. The next person to greet me is Xach.

"Hey!" I smile then hug him.

"Hey!" He returns the hug.

"Hey guys ready to graduate?" I ask.

"Yeah!" We all say in unison. Then we march into the Auditorium.

We told our seats and when Mr.Jackson introducted himself they then began to hand out diploma. Calling everyone up one by one. I was going last so that once I got my diploma I could do my speech.

Finally they called my name, "Katherina Lupus, Valedvictirian of Class 2017-2018." I heard screaming coming from my friends and family. Especially my parents.

After I receive my diploma I walked over to the podium and took out my speech.

"You know I worked really hard on my speech. I didn't write it until last night. When I found out I was suppose to write a speech nothing came to mind. So I'm just....." I ripped up the piece of paper. "When I first came to Alaska High I knew I wasn't going to fit in. But I was proved wrong on September 13, 2014. I met a girl who was trying to take advantage that I was new and bullied me. And everyday for two months she tormented me." I looked over at Lily.

"Then one day she asked me. 'Why don't you fight back? I don't get why you let me do things to you.' I told her that I didn't want to hurt anyone and that I hoped that whatever happened to her, she would eventually find peace. Lily Carter and I have been friends ever since. I met all of my friends in some really funny or weird ways. Emma spilled chocolate milk on me in the cafeteria. Derek tried asking me out with his lame pickup lines. Jack fell asleep on my desk. And Xach, well he knocked me over in the hallway my junior year." I chuckle.

"That was an accident!" He sprung up from his seat in the audience.

"I know. What I'm trying to say is, I've met some of the most important people of my life right here in high school. The place I thought I would never fit in. And now I'm about to graduate as Valedvictorian. I couldn't have asked for a better four years. But know this, I will not miss getting up early for classes." I laugh with the audience.

"Ladies and Gentalmen I present the graduating class of 2018-2019." I shout.

Everyone throw up there caps and cheered. It was finally over. No more school. At least for a while now. I walk off stage to find my parent. Instead I run into my boyfriend. He picks me up and swing me around. Then puts me down for a suffercating kiss.

"Congratulations!" He shouted over everyone else screaming there congrads.

"Thanks! You too!" I say back.

"Lets get out of here, its too loud!" He says. I nod my head in reply.

I couldn't believe it. I'm done with high school. No more exams, or bullying. No more caring around those large text books and homework. I stop my ranting to finding Xach staring at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I blush.

"Well Lily was right. How am I suppose to tell you how beautiful you look if I can't even see what your wearing? Although you look hot in anything you wear." He said.

I giggle and began taking off my gown. When I finally got it off I saw him staring at me with a shocked smile on his face. It was a good shock though. It wasn't creepy in anyway. It look like he was admiring me.

"Hey you okay? You keep staring." I say.

Without answering, he grabbed my waist pulled me into his chest. Before I could ask what he was doing he kissed me. It took me a while to register what was happening. His warm and thick lips were on mine and I felt at bliss. We broke away trying to catch our breath.

"I probably should have said how beyond gorgeous you look in that dress before I kissed you." He said panting.

"I'm not complaing." I say and kissed him again.

I take out my phone and text mom telling her that Xach and I were outside waiting by the car.

"Hey I'll be right back I have to get my bag from my dad's car." Xach said.

"Yeah I'll be here." I reply.

He nodded his head and walked to his dad's car.

"Big sister Kat. You did great." I turn around to find my brother, Eric, running toward me.

"Hey little guy!" I get down and hug him.

"Where is Xach? I wan't to congraulate him too." He says looking around.

"Did someone say Xach." My boyfriend popped up out of nowhere carrying a bag over his shoulder. Eric ran over to him and they did their little handshake that ended with an explosion.

"Are we ready to go?" My dad asked.

"No! I need to get a picture of the two Grad students." My mom says.

Xach and I pose. Then the camera flashed. Causing me to blink multiple times.

That picture concludes our last high school year. We are now adults. Follow our own paths.