The Masquerade Ball

I hadn't sleep in two days. I was so worried about Xach and everyone else. So anxious that she would attack is again. Now, that fear was about to be erased.

"So Kat you still have to told us how we are getting into this Ball and what we are going to wear." Lily said. At the moment we were packing up everything into the car. Cant stay in one place for too long.

"Long time no see Lupus!" Said a familiar voice. I rolled my eyes and turned around from getting in my car.

"Well well well if it isn't Andrew Vūlk. I event seen you in what, five years. Can't say that I missed you." I say and tilt my head to the side letting the sarcasm drip from my mouth.

" I say and tilt my head to the side letting the sarcasm drip from my mouth

"Well I can say I've missed you. Sure have changed since the last time I saw you." He sits up from leaning on his car and walks toward sporting a black suit.

"I see you got my message otherwise how else would you know where I was." I say.

"Course I did. Who could resist the howls that come from those beautiful lips." He said coming closer to my lips.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat. I put my hand on Andrew's face and pushed him away.

"Sorry Andy, but I'm taken." I say. His eyes grew wide and then they contracted.

"What? By whom?" He asked.

"Over here!" Xach saved his hand at Andrew then walked over to me drapping his arm around my waist.

"Andrew meet Xach, Xach meet Andrew." I say.

"Andrew and I's families ate really close, along with the Lobo family. But you could see that he and I never really saw eye to eye." I say.

Andrew chuckled.

"Aint that the truth! I've had a crush on you since we were five." He confessed even though I had already known. Then his expression changed, and he sniffed the air.

"Your all human." He said looking all of them. Then he looked at me and Xach.

"Don't tell me..... did you meet with this human?" He asked.

"Yes I did. But that isn't any of your business now it." I said.

"Your father is going to be furious with you. You do realize that right." He said.

"Tell me about it. I'm just glade he doesn't know where I am. I refused to tell him." I say.

"Wait how would he know...." he trailed off.

"Because her scent is different." He said.

I turned to Xach.

"Each wolf has their own scent, but when they mate it changes. You could say they mix." I say.

"I hate to interrupt but I think you guys forgot about us?" Lily said from behind me.

"Sorry. Andrew this is, Lily with her boyfriend Derek, and Emma with her boyfriend Jack." I say.