Chapter ~ 5

"Just a little more!" Y/n whispered to herself while writing the  facts needed for her projects

"Annnnnd DONE!" She cheered loudly forgetting that she was in the library.

Shit.

People were watching her and the librarian gestured for her to be quiet.

So embarrassing.. She mentally facepalmed.
Y/n took her phone out to check the time and her eyes went wide.

Omg for how long have I been in here! It's past seven!

There were quite a few messages as well as 4 missed calls from...
"Taehyung..?"

Tae👽💜: Y/n what are you doing?
Delivered at 4:00pm

Tae👽💜: Why aren't you home?
Delivered at 4:30pm

Tae👽💜: Where are you?
Delivered at 5:15pm

Tae👽💜: If this is a joke, it's not                          funny.
Delivered at 5:20pm

Tae👽💜:WHY aren't you answering my calls?
Delivered at 6:00pm

Tae👽💜: Y/n Where are you?
Delivered at 6:15pm

Tae👽💜: YAH!
Delivered at 6:45pm

"Why is he so worried?" Y/n frowned.
Perhaps because it's late. She thought while smiling softly.

You: Sorry Tae I checked your messages just now.
Delivered at 7:15pm
Read.

Almost immediately he replied.

Tae👽💜: WHERE ARE YOU?
Delivered at 7:15pm

You: I was in the library and still am. I will be there in 10.
Delivered at 7:16pm
Read.

Tae👽💜: Since it's late let me pick you up.
Delivered at 7:16pm

You: No Tae its fine. Don't worry. I'm coming and that's final.
Delivered at 7:17pm
Read.

Tae👽💜: Okay.. Come fast.
Delivered at 7:17pm

Meanwhile Taehyung was relieved to find you reply to him because he was really worried thinking that something must have happened to you. He was basically going crazy when there was no response from you and also the fact that it was getting late.
"Thank God she replied! I was really worried" he said as he heaved a deep sigh.

Y/n Pov
As I stepped out of the warm library, the cold breeze hit my face which gave me chills.
"It's dark.. No wonder it's late" I mumbled.

I rarely walk alone in the night because honestly I am scared, not knowing what will be there in store for you cuz there are bad times as well yeah?

While I was walking I remembered that there were no snacks at home, especially for me cuz not only has that idiot finished his but also mine which is totally unfair.

"Guess I'll have to stop at a convenience store"  I walked looking for a convenience store on the way.

With the bag of goody snacks in hand, I suddenly remembered that I had to walk through an alleyway if I was taking the shortcut since its late.

I have to take this shortcut, otherwise it takes another ten minutes to reach home. I sighed.

"This shit is really creepy" I whispered while walking through the empty alley with eyes wide open just in case.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me which made me turn around to look but there was no one..
Aish! I should have let Taehyung pick me!

I turned back around and gasped to see two drunkards in front of me. They looked like thugs and they were scary.

"Look what we've got here" one with the long hair smirked.

"What is a pretty girl doing here at this hour?" The other muscular man smirked while eyeing me up and down.

I felt disgusted and most importantly scared.

They started walking towards me as I took big steps back.

Run Y/n! My inner voice screamed at me. My breath started quickening and there were no words coming out of my mouth! It seemed like I was mute. What the hell?!

The long haired man grabbed my arm just as I was about to run, and shoved me into the wall. I shrieked.

"Where are you running?" He whispered into my ear while holding me tightly against the wall.

"N-no le-let me g-go!" I managed to spit out the words cuz I felt like I couldn't breath.

I was trapped, neither could I kick him nor push him away!
"No not till we finish this" the muscular man smirked evily.

Tears started to well up. No! I don't want this to happen! Someone pls help me..

The man who was holding me leaned in to kiss me while I was begging him to stop. "N-no! D-don't!" I choked, having my eyes closed tightly.

"Let her go." A deep voice echoed making the man stop.

A/N -
Hey readers! Hope this was okay :)

Who do you think the person is?😉

See you guys in the next update✌

Pls vote