Chapter ~ 25

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

As I walked down the street, I suddenly stopped in my tracks when a particular shop caught my eye a few blocks away. It was a curiosity shop; a place that sells vintage things.

I've passed this shop many times on my way to the café but I've never had the time to visit because I was always in a rush to get there on time.

"I have some time right now.." I mumbled checking my wristwatch before quickening my steps to the said shop.

As I stood outside, I saw two sets of glass windows on either sides from which I had a glimpse of all sorts of things hanging inside. Three tiny steps led to a small wooden door with the word 어서 오십시오! (eoseo osibsio - welcome!)

As I pushed open the door little windchimes sung my arrival. I was welcomed by a smiling ajumma who was seated at the counter, reading a book.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" I bowed, greeting with a smile before looking around. I saw a variety of things from vintage dolls to kites, wind chimes to brightly coloured shawls, bracelets and lucky charms. It was full of this and that.

Woah!

While admiring a few accessories and lucky charms, one particular bracelet caught my eye and it suddenly reminded me of Taehyung. "Oh!" I gasped in surprise looking at it.

"Ajumma! I would like to buy this one please!" I said, excitement lacing in my voice as I took it to the counter. She smiled in return probably noticing how delighted I was.

Perfect! He will definitely love it! I grinned, clapping internally.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Y/n!" "Unnie!"
Just as I entered the cafe I saw Areum and Sungwoo with big grins on their faces.

"Hey!" I smiled, walking towards the counter they were at. I looked at them in question as their grins were still present.

"What's up with the happy smiles?" I asked, smiling confused. "Oh! Is Eomeoni giving us a day off?" I asked, wondering if that was the reason while wearing the apron.

They looked at each other and shook their heads in return. "What was that yesterday?" Sungwoo asked with a smug smile.

" 'Because she's my woman' " Areum said, recalling Taehyung's words in a deep voice. "That looked straight out of a k-drama!" She squealed.

Ah. I blushed, looking down.

"Hyung likes you, doesn't he?" Sungwoo wiggled his brows.

"Omo! Did he confess?" She gasped, looking at me in excitement.

"Are you both dating now?" He asked. "Tell us!" She shook my shoulders in anticipation. "Yeah." I nodded, blushing. Both of their wide grins returned as they clapped in excitement.

"Yes!!" Areum squealed so loud. I hushed her down while looking around and was relieved to see that there weren't many customers yet.

"We-" Her words were interrupted by a customer who called to order.

"We are really happy for you Y/n!" Areum grinned and Sungwoo nodded. I smiled back, thanking them before we got back to work as more customers suddenly started to swarm in.

"What would you like to have Ma'am?" I smiled, politely.

Taehyung Pov

"I'll have a hot chocolate." I ordered after being asked for the nth time while waiting for Jimin to show up.
It's been a few hours waiting for him and there's no sign of him as yet.

"Why isn't he here yet?" I mumbled and tried calling him but he wasn't responding.

I checked the time and realized that it was almost time to go pick Y/n up.

Aish. Where is he? I decided to wait for a few more minutes in case he comes before standing up and walking out with a sigh.

Why didn't he turn up? He should've called me back by now. Was this all a prank? This midget has some serious explaining to do when we meet again.

My mind was still whirling with thoughts of Jimin that I didn't realize that I was already in front of the café. An instant smile painted my lips when I saw Y/n through the glass.

She didn't see me entering inside as she was busy preparing an order. I chose to sit at a corner table for a particular reason and watched her with a smile.

She suddenly turned my way and when she caught my gaze her eyes lit up and she mouthed the words "I didn't see you" with the smile I've always loved and adored.

A few minutes later her shift ended and she headed over to my table. "Yah! Why were you seated in the corner over here? I didn't even see you coming in." She said.

"Didn't want you to get distracted by your handsome boyfriend." I shrugged my shoulders with a smug smile which made her playfully roll her eyes in return before we walked outside.

While heading home, Y/n was talking about her day at the café and chuckled at how Areum and Sungwoo were excited when she said we were dating. That reminds me of why Sungwoo was grinning ear to ear when he saw me walk in. I laughed shaking my head.

"Ah right!" she said after a comfortable silence, "Did you meet Jiminie?" I shook my head, "He didn't turn up." I frowned, kicking a stone that was in my direction. 

"Huh? Why is that?" Y/n had a look of confusion before it suddenly turned into a concerned one. "Has anything happened to him?"

"I'm sure he is messing around." I said. If something was wrong I would definitely get the gut feeling. This is a prank.

"That midget has a lot to explain."

"Yah! Don't call him that!" Y/n glared but ended up bursting out in laughter. "He will always be our midget." I laughed with her as we reached our gate.

"Oh? Did I forget to switch the front light on in the morning?" Y/n mumbled confused as it was pitch black at the entrance.

But I remember her switching it on.. I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. I fished the keys from my pocket and was about to step at the door to open it when Y/n grabbed my arm, stopping me.

I turned around to ask but she immediately put her index finger on my lips silencing me. "Did you hear that?" She whispered, eyes widened. "Hear wh-" I stopped when I heard something crashing inside.

"Tae, I- I think someone's inside!"

A/N-

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY ARMY! :) Borahae💜

Hope you liked this chap!😶

Pls vote and comment

Until next time!