Chapter ~ 13

"The names Jungkook

"The names Jungkook. Nice to meet you!" Jungkook greeted Taehyung who had a blank face.

It was the next morning and Y/n who happened to spot Jungkook, dragged Taehyung along with her to go meet him in the hallway.

As much as Taehyung hated it, he had to admit that the newbie lives up to the cute and handsome titles.

He is okayish.

Tae!" He snapped out of his thoughts when Y/n whispers to him. Looking at her she darts her eyes towards Jungkook who had an expectant look on his face.

Oh.

That's when he realised he hasn't introduced himself yet.

He clears his throat and says, "Taehyung" with a small smile, only because he saved Y/n that day.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile in return which made Y/n coo at how cute he looked and Taehyung scoffed.

Y/n and Jungkook started conversing which made Taehyung feel left out as all her attention was on the other.

He didn't like this one bit so he dragged Y/n away from Jungkook muttering a "We are late for class."

Y/n was confused. What is he doing?

"Tae!" Y/n whisper yelled but was ignored as he grabbed her wrist walking towards the direction of the classroom, leaving Jungkook in the hallway quite confused.

"Stop!" She said and at last he halts in the corner turning towards her.

"Why did you do that? We were talking and what you did was quite rude!" She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"I told you we were late for class" Taehyung sighed which made Y/n even more confused.

Taehyung caring about class?Impossible. She thought.

"Since when did you care about class?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Since today." He replied.

"That's good to know. But why did you drag me with you?" She asked.

"Cuz we have the same class pabo!" He sighed.

"Tae! We don't have the same class today!" She said.

Oh.

Taehyung opens his mouth and closes it again not knowing what to say.

"Now who's the pabo!" She chuckled flicking his forehead which made him frown.

"Anyways I'm getting late for my class now" she said looking at her wristwatch before continuing "Kookie and I have it together."

Kookie?

"Kookie? Who is that?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"Jungkook who else. Anyways I have to rush now. Bye Tae!" She smiled and waved before rushing off to the hallway.