Chapter ~ 20

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov.

It was currently 8p.m. and I was just flicking through channels on t.v., having nothing to do. Taehyung wasn't at home, he was at a class and will be returning back late.

"There's nothing to watch" I sighed as I continued switching through random boring channels until I stopped at a nameless movie. It seemed like a family related one.

"Let's watch this" I mumbled as I laid back on the couch. A few minutes later, the movie became weird. The sudden cheerful, happy aura was suddenly transformed into a dark, eerie, creepy atmosphere, which made me gulp in realization.

"Am I watching horror?" I gasped in shock. I do watch them but not all alone without anyone in an empty house!

As I was about to switch it off, a creak was heard in the corner making me freeze.

Wh-what was t-that? I gulped, my breath quickening as my head turned to the direction of that noise, but there wasn't anything.

It's nothing.. nothing. I shook my head and turned my focus back to the t.v. which was black all of a sudden.

Wha-

Suddenly a black figure -with bloodshot eyes- sprang up on t.v. and at the same time I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder, followed by a loud scream which made me also scream with it in fright.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in unison with the unknown thing behind me.

"Go away!" I screamed standing on the couch, closing my eyes while swatting that hand over and over again in horror.

In the midst of it, I heard a roar of laughter. Not a high pitched creepy laugh but a deep, melodious one.

Why does it sound awfully familiar.. I thought as I creased my eyebrows. It sounds like-

I opened my eyes to see-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I exclaimed as he was almost on the floor laughing his head off while clutching his tummy.

Was I just pranked?

"Th-at was f-fun!" He said between laughs as he saw me looking dumbfounded.

How could he and fun?!

"I will kill you!" I death stared at him and the next moment he was being chased around the couch. I was able to grab his arm and yank him towards me.

"How could you do that! I was so frightened, you idiot!" I hit him repeatedly. "And you call this fun?" I exclaimed as he had that grin etched on his face.

Oh how much I wanted to smack that off his face at a time like this!

"Yah! Who told you to watch horror if you're scared?" He arched a brow. "I didn't know I was watching one until then- there wasn't anything else to watch anyway!" I reasoned out still shaking slightly.