Chapter ~ 24

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I slowly opened my eyes to see Taehyung still sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me making me feel safe and secure in his warm hold.

I smiled, admiring him. His morning messy hair, his long lashes resting on his bottom lids, his bread cheeks squished on the pillow and his lips formed in a pout while asleep was a beautiful sight to wake up to.

I sighed, closing my eyes. If this is a dream, I wish I'd never wake up... I prayed internally, before opening them to meet a pair of beautiful brown eyes already looking back at me. My breath hitched. "Morning." Tae said, voice husky which made my heart skip at how deep his voice sounded.

"Morning." I said back and he placed a soft kiss on my lips, smiling. "Let's cuddle a little more." He whispered, hugging me more tighter yet gentle. But as I was going to hug him back, my eyes widened as they fell on the alarm clock.

I gasped, "Tae we have to get up now." I said, while trying to push him off but he didn't budge, only tightening his hold and he was too strong. "We'll get late for college!" He muttered something under his breath before whining and reluctantly letting me go.

"Yah! Get up!" I shook him and he opened one eye and looked at me. "Only if I get a kiss." He said, puckering his lips. I giggled and shook my head at how cute he looked.

"Hurry up Tae. We have to get to class on time." I said, pecking his lips before running to wash and dress up.

There was time, so I decided to prepare something that Tae loved for breakfast- pancakes. While making them, I suddenly felt a warm breath on my neck which made me gasp as I turned my head to see Tae's face so close to me. My heartbeat sped up.

"Tae! You scared me!" He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Sorry love." He whispered. There goes my heart again..

"Oh! You're making pancakes!" He cheered, looking over my shoulder, his warm breath hitting on my neck. I hummed, smiling.

Giving a kiss on my cheek he let go and stood beside me, watching me make the last few ones. "Any help?"

"Yes, a big one." I replied looking at him. "What is it?" He asked, rolling up his invisible sleeves, ready to help.

"Just sit there." I pointed to the kitchen counter. "Doing just that would be a great help for me." I added and smiled when I saw him turn back and walk to sit at the counter with a pout.

Narrator Pov

Taehyung oppa and Y/n are dating!

Woah! Really?

I saw that coming!

That's so cute omo!

I totally ship them!

So many comments were heard when Y/n and Taehyung stepped into college and walked through the hallway with intertwined hands.

Woah! How do they know that we were dating so soon? Simple, cause he's popular. Y/n thought, looking at Taehyung's face in amusement to see him smirking, obviously knowing what her thoughts were.

As they entered the class, all heads turned to them. "Are you two really dating?" A boy asked the question that everyone was very curious of.

"Yes we are dating." He smiled, wrapping his arm around her. Next second, 'oooh's' and 'aaah's' erupted in the classroom, making Y/n look down to hide her blush and Taehyung chuckled fondly at her.

"A new couple has emerged!" A girl cheered as both sat in their places, smiling. "Don't kiss during class!" Said a boy giggling and the class went 'ohhh' when Taehyung smirked saying, "I'll try not to" while looking at Y/n making her flare red as she hit him lightly, whisper shouting a "Yah!"

After class, Y/n made her way to the cafeteria to meet Lisa all while wondering where Jimin was as he had missed the class and she didn't spot Jungkook anywhere too. When she got there, she sat at a table waiting for her.

A few minutes passed and there was no sign of her which made her worry. Just then she happened to spot one of Lisa's friends and she approached her. "Hey Hyejie! Do you know where Lisa is?" She asked. "She doesn't have any class today." Hyejie answered which made the latter frown.

Huh? "What? Really?" She asked and she received a nod in return. Then why did she tell that-

"I heard you're dating Taehyung! Congrats!" Hyejie winked smiling, making Y/n blush as she thanked her before waving and exiting the cafeteria with a lot of questions swirling in her head.

Why did Lisa do that? Why did she ask me to meet her at the cafeteria if she didn't have any class today? What's happeni-

"Y/n! Did you meet Lisa?" Her train of thoughts were cut off when she heard Taehyung's voice. He was waiting for her in the hallway. "No, I will have to call her later." She answered, walking towards him.

"What about Jimin? Did he reply?" She asked referring to the multiple messages Taehyung had sent during class when they noticed the absence of Jimin. He shook his head frowning while checking his phone. "He hasn't read as yet."

"I won't be able to walk you to the café today cause our professor has asked me to meet him regarding some assignments and projects!" Taehyung groaned looking frustrated, knowing that he will have a lot of studying to do.

"Alright." Y/n chuckled and nodded when suddenly Taehyung received a message. "Jiminie replied! He wants me to meet him at a café in a few hours." He said.

"Oh? It must be important. Anyway, I have to go now. See you Tae!" Y/n waved. "I'll be picking you up!" He said which made her smile as she gave him a thumbs up before rushing off.

As she walked down the street, passing street food stalls and little shops, Y/n suddenly stopped in her tracks, right in the middle when she spotted something in the corner, a few blocks away.

A/N-

Hope you liked this chap!😶

Pls vote and comment

Until next time!