Chapter ~ 6

"What's your problem dude?" The muscular man chuckled as we saw a figure approaching us

"What's your problem dude?" The muscular man chuckled as we saw a figure approaching us. I was only able to see his eyes cuz he was wearing a mask.

"Let her go" he repeated again.

But they didn't listen because the other man continued leaning in towards me but that stopped when the masked face beat the other up which made him fall flat on the ground.

"I. Said. Let. Her. Go." he said it again and this time he was angry. He pulled the man away from me and beat him up as well. Almost immediately they ran off grunting.

I slided down the wall still crying in shock.

"Hey it's okay. You're safe now" the unknown guy spoke softly leaning down.

I immediately hugged him without thinking cuz I was afraid to know what would happen to me,if he wasn't there to save me.

"T-thank y-you so much-h for saving m-me" I choked looking at him. The only thing I could see was his big warm doe eyes staring back at me.

"No issues Y/n" his eyes wrinkled a bit which showed that he was smiling as he helped me to stand up.

Huh? Wait.. How does he know my name?

I was confused. "How do you know my-"

"You dropped this on your way out of the store" he cut off my words, giving me my wallet back.

Oh.

"Ah! Thanks" I smiled slightly at him.

"Let me walk you home" he volunteered, but I refused. "Come on you still look shaken and it's late, so let me" he smiled.

I was still frightened about the incident. I just wanted to go home as soon as possible. He seems nice and I didn't want to undergo the same incident again.

I nodded.

It was a silent walk, as we walked beside each other. When I reached the familiar gate, I turned towards him "It's here"

He nodded and looked at me.

"Thank you so much for saving me" I thanked him for the nth time.

He just chuckled and shook his head. "Just don't walk alone at this time of the night again. Hope we meet again in a better situation" he smiled waving as he turned walking away.

Just as I was about to step inside, I remembered that I didn't know his name. I turned back around to ask him "Hey! Wha-" he had already walked off.
Sigh.

Maybe next time if we meet..

I stepped inside while thinking of that incident. As I was about to open my room door Taehyung's voice startled me. "Y/n! What took you so long?!" he was practically shouting with worry laced in his voice.