Chapter ~ 9

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

While scrolling through social media I realised that it was time for me to go to Lisa's to get ready so that the both of us could go together.

I picked out the only blue dress I have since I'm not a person who wears them all the time.

I guess this would do..

"Why can't I just wear something comfortable" I sighed.

She insisted me to wear a dress. Fine.

Suddenly my door swung open making me gasp.

"Yah! Where are your manners? Ever heard of knocking?" I glared at none other than Taehyung.

"Oops" he knocked at the door after inviting himself inside my room before continuing "Okay?"

He has to learn his manners!

"Are you going anywhere?" He asked gesturing to the mini bag I've been packing.

"Yes and is this what you came for?" I raised a brow.

He shook his head.

"I just came to tell you that I won't be home for dinner. Got some plans with Seohyeon."

"Oh looks like I won't be here too"

"Where are you going?"

I widened my eyes.

Shit. I can't tell him the truth!
He made me listen to his two hour lecture last time when I got drunk.
He even made me promise him to not go there again. I kinda feel guilty now for breaking the promise. But come on  I promised myself to not get drunk.

"Y/n?" He was raising his eyebrows looking down at me.

"Huh? Oh ya I'm... having plans with Lisa" well that is true.

He hummed and nodded slowly looking at me.

Do not ask where!

"Whe-"

*Phone starts ringing*

Looking at the caller ID which read Lisa, I immediately answered her call thanking the God above.

"Hey Lisa!"
"Yup!"
"I'm on my way!"
"Ya ya"
"Okay. Bye. See ya."

I ended the call before saying "bye Tae!" and immediately dashed past him with my bag slung on one shoulder.

·························

I had to squint my eyes due to the bright purple lights flashing through and heck it was packed, some were dancing and many were drunk and making out.